- Frank Holden is a legendary Australian singer, actor and TV presenter.
- During the 1970's Holden was the frontman for the Australian retro-rock band Ol' 55.
- From 1996 until 1999, Holden was the host of the Monday evening variety show 'In Melbourne Tonight'.
- In 2009 Holden co-presented, along with his wife Michelle, 'Discover Downunder' a travelling/caravanning program for the Nine Network.
- Holden is currently part of the cast for 'A Place to Call Home' a drama set in rural Australia in the 1950's.
- Musical performance
- Master of ceremonies
Frank was a great MC, funny, and coped with our many changes and late notice. His great relaxed attitude was very much appreciated, it was great t work with him.
Excellent. Frank was excellent in the role of MC as well as entertainer. He was very enthusiastic with lots of energy. Very positive feedback from guests.
We received many complements on Frank’s performance at the awards, both as host and as entertainer when he joined local band The Giant Hamsters. Frank gave the evening a personal touch by taking the time to dine with our VIP’s this was greatly appreciated and well noted by all at the table. Frank was able to capture the fun mood of the evening while also carrying through the important message of workplace safety. His enthusiasm helped make the evening enjoyable for all our guests. Importantly, Frank was easy to work with and we found him helpful and professional at all times.
Excellent. Frankie was excellent as both an M.C and entertainment. Had many clever comments during the night.
Frank Holden was outstanding – he took our event to a new level.
A delight to work with, a true professional, a brilliant performer, one of the best, couldn't recommend him highly enough.