Erchana Murray-Bartlett Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Erchana Murray-Bartlett
- Erchana Murrya-Bartlett is a Guinness World Record Holder for being the only woman to run 150 consecutive marathons.
- She has received global written and print media including Outside magazine, US Trail Mag, Times London, The Project (AUS), and all Australian news channels.
- Erchana's entire career has been within allied health, with a focus on elite performance, endurance running and multi-day events. Erchana is a qualified Nutritionist (Masters of Human Nutrition), strength trainer (Bsc. Physiology) and run coach.
- Erchana has undertaken a challenge that requires an enormous amount of mental and physical strength, resilience, and determination.
- She has taken on this challenge, and not just exceeded the expectations of others, but also her own expectations of what she believed she was capable of.
- Erchana has been a guest on multiple podcasts, including but not limited to: Tim Dormer – The big mouth / Mamamia AUS / Little Fish Pod / Inside Running Podcast / Wild Ideas worth Living (An REI podcast USA) / Peak Endurance / The Long Munch.
- Erchana was not just running during Tip to Toe, she also spent her afternoons visiting regional Australian schools to share her experience, and talk about goal setting and chasing dreams to students down the entire East Coast of Aus.
Topics for Erchana Murray-Bartlett
- Guinness world record attitude
Erchana unpacks the pillars of a Guinness World Record Attitude. How embracing hard work, resilience, a positive mindset, and self-belief are the secret to opening the door to opportunity.
- Endurance mindset
There are no shortcuts to being the best in the world. How to maintain focus to achieve long-term success.
- Celebrating failure
Kicking a fear of failure and building our resilience wall one brick at a time.