- Emanuel Perdis is the dynamic managing director and co-founder of Napoleon Perdis Cosmetics
- As a judicious businessman he has overseen and implemented double-digit business growth for the Napoleon Perdis Cosmetics brand year on year for the past twenty years and been an integral part of the global growth of the brand
- In his most anticipated presentation, the story of spirit, daring and determination, "FROM RAGS TO RUNWAY" Emanuel Perdis shares the secrets of how he designed his wildly successful life. His vision, leadership, authenticity and approachable nature is clear for all to see in this business success story
- Emanuel is an inspiring and passionate speaker with a holistic business perspective that allows him to connect with audiences across all walks of life
- Rags to runway - the Napoleon Perdis story of a multi-million dollar brand
- Negotiating your way to success
- Handling the stress of being a C-suit executive
- Authentic leadership
- Food addiction and nutrient-driven eating
- The good, the bad and the ugly of family businesses
- Female empowerment
“I felt like I was in my family kitchen, very warm and approachable – still a wog boy at heart.”
“Fantastic, very professional, natural and lovely, passionate and a fantastic driving force.”
“Amazing, so informative and approachable. I will take a lot away from it as a young 22 year old graduate new to the industry.”
"Choosing the right speaker for a series of events is never an easy task. Like a finely cut cloth, Emanuel Perdis was able to tailor make his presentation for five very different state events in such a way that meant as organizers and sponsors we were able to succeed in all we set out to accomplish."
"Emanuel not only engaged and inspired the diverse audiences we placed before him, but he was also able to provide solid business acumen that left our attendees feeling empowered. Many thanks to Emanuel for making our five events shine."
Heidelberg Graphic Equipment
"Thank you for your cheerful and liberating presentation last night, we have had an overwhelming response."
UBS Wealth Management