Elvis Martin Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Elvis Martin
- Elvis Martin is a multi-award winning international speaker, member of several government and community sector boards, an advisor to governments and campaigner for change.
- He has received numerous high profile awards for leadership and recognition of his activism around diversity and social justice issues including the Premier’s Refugee Leadership Award (Vic Govt) 2022; ithe National Young Community Achiever of the Year Award and a 30 under 30 Out-For-Australia Ward 2021; a Young Leader Award and a Meritorious Award both from the Moonee Valley Council in Victoria 2019; and the Premier’s Leadership Award and a Diversity Hero Award both from the Victorian Government 2018.
- Elvis was appointed to the Anti-Racism Taskforce by the Victorian Government. He is the youngest member of the LGBTQIA+ Taskforce.
- In 2021, Elvis was appointed to the Expert Advisory Panel of Safe and Equal. He is also the Principal ambassador of Youth Development Australia.
- Elvis serves on the board of the Victorian Mental Illness Awareness Council (VMIAC).
Topics for Elvis Martin
- Diversity and inclusion
- Mental Health
- Social justice and social responsibility