Elle Halliwell Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Elle Halliwell
- Elle Halliwell is an Australian journalist, speaker and author whose mission is to inspire others to live their best lives.
- In 2016 Elle’ life changed forever when she was diagnosed with a rare blood cancer and discovered she was pregnant with her first child within the space of 48 hours.
- In 2017 she documented her triumph over adversity and decade-long battle with anxiety in her memoir, A Mother’s Choice.
- She is currently working with charities including The Cancer Council and The Leukaemia Foundation.
- During her years as a fashion and entertainment reporter for The Daily Telegraph, Elle has amassed a little black book of celebrity contacts and a portfolio of breaking news stories. Her work has appeared in publications including Vogue Australia, Escape Travel, The Australian, Whimn.com.au and Stellar magazine.
- With more than a decade of on-air experience, Elle appears regularly on Nine's Today and Today Extra and 9NewsNOW. She also has a love of radio, having taken Nova 96.9’s Confidential On Nova to a number one rating show with Jonathon Moran during her four years with the network.
- Elle has hosted events for the likes of Myer, the Australian Turf Club, Vogue Australia and MTV Australia. She is also a passionate motivational speaker, engaging audiences with topics such as overcoming adversity, motherhood and healthy living for companies such as Biostime (H&H Australia), Janssen (A Johnson & Johnson company) and Sussan.
Topics for Elle Halliwell
- Overcoming adversity
- Managing anxiety
- Healthy living
- The joys and complexities of motherhood
- Master of Ceremonies
Testimonials for Elle Halliwell
She was engaging, entertaining, honest and raw. A mix of corporates, entrepreneurs, influencers and mothers left with many valuable take-home lessons - Elle’s authenticity and delivery of key messages allowed our audience to resonate with the resilience she showed across the topics of business and lifestyle.
Sharing her incredible story, Elle brought a perfect mix of light and shade with her gift of humour, authenticity and strength. She captivated and impacted the audience.
Love Mercy Foundation