Dr Richard Harris SC OAM Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Dr Richard Harris SC OAM
- Dr Richard “Harry” Harris was one of the 2018 Thailand Rescue diving team who saved 13 people from the flooded Tham Luang cave.
- Richard Harris is the joint 2019 Australian of the Year with his dive partner Craig Challen and the 2019 Australian of the Year for South Australia.
- Richard Harris works in anaesthesia and aeromedical retrieval medicine and has expertise in diving, wilderness and remote area health.
- Richard established the first sump rescue (deep, scary caves) training course in Australasia.
Topics for Dr Richard Harris SC OAM
- How to focus on goals no matter the odds
Testimonials for Dr Richard Harris SC OAM
Dr Richard Harris was absolutely outstanding!! Such a humble man with a captivating story. His generosity to share so much of his experience and be so raw was a privilege to listen to. The feedback has been overwhelmingly positive and the audience were eager to ask endless questions of him. Thank you.
Dr Richard Harris was a sheer delight to work with. He went over and above to customise his presentation to our audience which certainly did not go unnoticed. The feedback for his session was amazing with phrases such as “humble hero” and “true Australian legend” and being used freely. There was not a dry eye in the house.