- Dr Chadden Hunter has produced some of the world’s most famous wildlife series. Planet Earth 1 & 2, Wild Arabia, Frozen Planet and Seven Worlds One Planet, have won over 20 Emmys and Baftas.
- To complete his ‘Gorillas in the Mist’ PhD, Dr. Hunter dodged armed bandits and survived brain parasites while studying gelada baboons in the highlands of Ethiopia.
- While making the original Planet Earth series with Sir David Attenborough, Chadden became known as ‘the guy covered in bat poop’ for his staring role in the ‘Behind the Scenes’.
- He spent 3 years in the Arctic and Antarctic directing the Frozen Planet series where he learnt that -40C was cold enough to freeze his eyes shut.
- Has spoken at dozens of major events. Keynotes, after-dinners talks, festivals, TED-style free-stage conferences and individual sell-out shows in London and San Francisco.
- Chadden has presented multiple international television programmes and appeared on live chat shows including BBC, Discovery, 60 Minutes, ITV and National Geographic.
Chadden tells the fascinating and inspirational story of how his childhood passion for nature lead him to work alongside Sir David Attenborough.
Chadden uses the genre of wildlife filmmaking to explore ways to make communication broader and more powerful to our audiences and customers.
Chadden shares entertaining stories of grizzly-bear encounters and scuba-diving under the Antarctic ice cap to discuss innovative ways to improve leadership.
Anecdotes involving everything from Anacondas in the Amazon to sharing Absinthe with Attenborough, provide lessons in creative team building.
Do BBC blockbuster wildlife series do anything for the environment or are they just glossy screensavers? Chadden digs deep into what industry and individuals can do to help the planet.
How do we inspire ourselves and our teams to push that little bit harder for long-term goals? Chadden uses examples from the field to demonstrate how exceptional results can come from perseverance and ingenious problem solving.
In our line of work, one gauges the strength of a speaker by how engaged they leave their audience. A masterful storyteller, I've had the pleasure of seeing Chadden in action on several occasions over the last couple of years, and with each presentation, he leaves the audience on the edge of their seats with suspense and intrigue. A natural history producer and director, Chadden has worked alongside David Attenborough on programmes like Planet Earth, Frozen Planet and Seven Worlds, One Planet. Whether it's braving the conditions of the Arctic poles in pursuit of Polar Bears or his conservation efforts in Africa, Chadden's presentations will leave you both motivated and entertained. A consummate professional, he's easy to work with and aims to fulfill every brief he's presented with.
LA Speakers Agency, London
Delegates went away buzzing!
Delta Academies Trust, UK
Amazing! Thank you so much for your help securing him.
Haymarket Media Group