Don Watson Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Don Watson
- Don Watson transitioned from academia to become a freelance writer, penning satirical works for stage and television, and crafting speeches for notable figures like Max Gillies and John Cain.
- He served as Prime Minister Paul Keating's trusted speechwriter and advisor during a transformative period in Australian politics.
- Don is an acclaimed author with an impressive repertoire of best-selling books, including "Recollections of a Bleeding Heart" and "Watson's Dictionary of Weasel Words."
- His latest work, "The Passion of Private White," captivated readers and critics alike, praised for its unexpected and original storytelling.
Topics for Don Watson
- The failings and hilarious absurdities of management-speak and the decay of public language
- The Australian bush
- US politics and culture
- Horse racing
- Writing workshops
- Keynote speaker
- Master of Ceremonies
Testimonials for Don Watson
Don did a great job of meeting the brief that we gave him. He was able to draw together all of the participants to make them understand how much they have in common as land managers, despite property size or enterprise, and how significant their stewardship role is locally, globally and across time.
Yarra Ranges Council
Good mix of humour and rapport with audience, challenged people - lots of positive feedback post talk.
Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning