Dion Devow Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Dion Devow
- Dion Devow is the owner of Darkies Designs.
- Managing Director Yerra, Supply Aus, Indigimation, Tea and Bell Collective and Jingili Group.
- Dion Devow was awarded the ACT Australian of the Year, 2018.
- He was the ACT NAIDOC Person of the Year, 2016.
- Dion Devow was awarded ACT NAIDOC Business Person of the Year, 2014.
- ABC Canberra radio presenter.
Topics for Dion Devow
- Darkies Designs - My journey
Dion Devow's story from Darwin kid to becoming an Australian of the Year.
- Being a business person, trials and triumphs
- Celebrating diversity
Racism, diversity of culture, what does this look like today in contemporary Australian society.
- Believing in yourself
- Fatherhood and balancing that with business, family, and community expectation
- Being successful
The ups and downs, lateral violence, the Tall Poppy Syndrome.
What does this mean and NAIDOC topics of all kind.
- How to engage, connect and work with the indigenous Australian communities
Testimonials for Dion Devow
Dion Devow was really engaging and you could see how passionate he was about the topic ,
On behalf of the NT Forum Organising Committee, please accept our sincere appreciation for the outstanding presentation you made to the 2019 NT Forum on the topic - My Story – From Darwin to Indigenous Entrepreneur/Australian of the Year. Your presentation was very interesting and insightful to hear and learn from your knowledge and experiences. The Forum survey provided feedback from 80% of delegates. All the speakers received very favourable endorsement with a rating between 7.0 – 9.5. Some of the comments regarding your presentation included: Dion is amazing, Very inspiring and definitely engaging. Quite humorous, What a story! Very motivational, Dion was great, Engaging, interesting and sparked - lots to think out. Thank you so much for sharing your time and experiences with us. We all agreed that your presentation was of value and relevance to the NT delegates.
NT Forum Organising Committee