Denise Lee Yohn Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Denise Lee Yohn
- Denise Lee Yohn is a top rated keynote speaker at international conferences, corporate meetings, and CEO groups, including TEDx, Facebook, Lexus, CES, and EO.
- Author of the bestselling book, What Great Brands Do and the 5-Star rated book FUSION: How Integrating Brand and Culture Powers the World's Greatest Companies.
- Former Vice President/General Manager, Brand & Strategy at Sony.
- Regular contributor to the New York times, Wall Street Journal, NPR, USA Today, Advertising Age, QSR Magazine, Harvard Business Review and Forbes, and expert source for CNBC, CBS, and FOX Business TV.
- Served as advisor to world-class brands including Frito-Lay and Oakley.
Topics for Denise Lee Yohn
- Ready and resilient: Leadership for now and next
The new world of work in 2022 requires leaders to lead differently. Emotional intelligence, people development and engagement, and the ability to align short-term changes with long-term goals are the new leadership competencies you need now. Denise Lee Yohn shows how to navigate the way work and business has changed and lead your organization to greatness.
Drawing upon her work with business leaders around the world through financial crises and major disruptions, Denise Lee Yohn has cracked the code on leadership and will teach you:
- The roadmap for aligning and motivating your workforce and addressing employees’ elevated expectations.
- How to develop organizational resilience and agility.
- How to inspire confidence and instill clarity so employees are productive now and prepared for what’s next.
- Employee experience disrupted
Employee experience has been disrupted and a new work reality is emerging. You must rethink your approach to organizational culture and employee engagement, now that employees work from home, are stressed and distracted, and demand authentic diversity and inclusion. Denise Lee Yohn, author of FUSION: How Integrating Brand and Culture Powers the World's Greatest Companies, shows how to ensure your workforce is engaged and productive today and ready for tomorrow. You will learn:
- How to design employee experiences that address today’s challenges and anticipate the future of work.
- The tools to engage employees with empathy and motivate them with meaning.
- How to transform your culture and avoid common culture-building mistakes.
- Brand leadership: How to break through, blaze new trails, and build a great brand
New market conditions require your brand to be more authentic, powerful, and valuable than ever before. Bestselling author of What Great Brands Do Denise Lee Yohn shows how great brands inspire trust, establish competitive advantage, and lead their field.
Drawing from case studies, analyses, and interviews with business leaders from the world’s leading brands, Denise will show you:
- The seven actions that successful brands consistently implement to achieve brand leadership.
- How to cultivate sustained customer and employee engagement and loyalty.
- The proven tools and templates for positioning your brand and delivering superior customer experiences.
Testimonials for Denise Lee Yohn
Not only inspiring but highly actionable.
Best speaker of the day...a fresh perspective.
Fox Director, Global Vertical Marketing
World class. Even over Zoom you could see Denise’s expertise and feel her passion for the work of building great brands.
Wow – you were amazing!! Such a practical and powerful message and presentation.
Denise really took the time to understand our organization and our challenges. Her presentation was insightful and included many actionable tips for our teams.
Sigma Alimentos Mexico
Denise was a fantastic opening keynote speaker for the Transformational CMO Assembly this past June. This Assembly is one of our most prestigious events of the year and we are always in need of an innovative speaker to start things off on the right foot. Denise’s presentation skills, warm personality, and industry knowledge were all well received and I hope to continue working with her for more of our programs in the future as numerous clients of ours took a lot away from getting to know her and listening to her speak.
Co-Founder & Managing Partner
The Millennium Alliance LLC
You were our highest rated speaker as people loved the handouts, the stories and the passion with which you spoke.
Jay Walter, EO, Australia
We wanted someone who could stretch our thinking. The attendees were blown away by her presentation. We were very pleased with the depth of her experience and her ability to easily communicate that to a broad audience base.
Canadian Tourism Commission Board of Advisors Annual Retreat
Comments of you being the best speaker ever were common today. Thank you for opening our eyes!
Managing Partner, Executive VP
Skyline Chili Franchise Convention
Denise delivered an outstanding presentation to the 1000 participants to the STIMA Congress in Brussels. She translated her vision on what great brands do into ready-to-use tools and made her methodology very actionable. Her clarity, her enthusiasm and her passion made everyone feel like making her or his brand great.
Our goal for conferences and events is to 'engage, enlighten and entertain,' and boy, did Denise deliver on all three! She arduously prepared for our group’s event, conducting numerous interviews with people from across our enterprise so that she knew us, understood our challenges and how her methodologies could be put to best effect. Our audience of independent distribution business owners and executives from large manufacturing companies loved her message, and took home immediately actionable insight for their businesses … they loved Denise!
Director of Marketing Services
Strategic Market Alliance