Daniel Sih Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Daniel Sih
- Daniel Sih is a multi-award-winning author, TEDx speaker, and the founder of Spacemakers, a productivity consulting group for busy leaders.
- As a productivity trainer, coach and consultant, he has worked for over a decade with CEO’s, executives, and other senior professionals globally.
- Daniel’s multi-award-winning book, “Spacemaker,” is for busy professionals who feel overwhelmed by how much time they spend online and who desire more space for deep thought, deep rest and deeper relationships. It has won five book awards across Australia and the United States.
- His newest book, “Raising Tech-Healthy Humans” is a best-selling book to help parent’s reset their children’s tech habits and give them a great start to life. Released in 2023, it is endorsed by global parenting experts like Steve Biddulph and Chris McKenna.
- Daniel is the creator of best-selling productivity courses such as Email Ninja, List Assassin and Priority Samurai with more than 20,000 students online and offline. Email Ninja eLearning has become one of the most popular inbox-zero courses globally.
- Daniel has a broad professional history, including leadership roles in physiotherapy, health management, leading non-profits, project management, strengths coaching and more.
- Daniel is a seasoned podcast guest, having spoken on more than 100 international podcasts in 2022 on topics such as productivity and time management, digital overuse, tech-parenting, community living and more.
- His practical, authentic and intelligent communication style will inspire your audience to make tangible changes in how they live and work, leading to long-term habit change.
Topics for Daniel Sih
- Making space
How to make space in the digital age for health, happiness and productivity.
- Email Ninja
How to tackle email overload and get your inbox to zero each day.
- Raising tech-healthy humans
How to reset your children’s tech-habits and give them a great start to life.
- The community factor
What I learnt by sharing land, life and loss for a decade as an intentional community (or how to make space for deeper relationships in the digital age.)
Testimonials for Daniel Sih
Daniel spoke at our Annual Fundraising Dinner in 2022. He is an informative, engaging and motivating speaker. He is certainly across the material and his passion for helping people to lead a balanced, productive and healthy life comes through clearly. Adding to his practical and helpful suggestions about “creating space and balance in daily life” is lived experience which underpins his presentations. Daniel’s presentation reflects his lived values and experience. He will challenge his audience every time as he speaks into one of the hot topics of the day with insight and in a practical and helpful manner.
Habitat For Humanity Victoria
Daniel Sih presented the opening and closing keynote at our Australian Boarding Leaders Conference and was a most engaging speaker, giving all of our delegates some wonderful take-home actions to help in their daily business lives.
Australian Boarding Schools Association
Daniel facilitated the 2022 Aesop Global Retail Summit in London and was incredible. His message was pragmatic, actionable, and well-received by our team. Daniel is personable and energetic, he truly had a marked impact on each individual that attended our summit. I highly recommend Daniel both as a speaker and performance coach.
Head of Retail for the Americas