- Craig Challen was one of the diving rescue team who saved 13 people from the flooded Tham Luang cave in Thailand.
- He was named joint Australian of the Year 2019, with his diving partner, Richard 'Harry' Harris.
- He was awarded 2019 Australian of the Year for Western Australia.
- He’s an accomplished Australian cave explorer and veterinary surgeon by profession.
- Leading and inspiring your team
Audience loved him, he even got a standing ovation.
FE Money Management
Loved the story and Dr Challen was a pleasure to work with.