Chyka Keebaugh Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Chyka Keebaugh
- Chyka Keebaugh is the editor-in-chief of Chyka.com and the author of two lifestyle books.
- A successful business woman and events and styling powerhouse, Chyka spent four years as the homemaking and styling expert on Good Morning Australia, three series on The Real Housewives of Melbourne and The Australian Women's Weekly 2016 Christmas Special.
- Chyka and her husband established The Big Group over 25-years ago, Australia's largest privately owned events and catering company.
- In 2015, Chyka launched Chyka.com and online magazine covering all things home, outdoor and food.
- She has studied at Le Corden Bleu in London, a worldwide leader in gastronomy and hospitality management, and at the Constance Spry Floristry School.
Topics for Chyka Keebaugh
- Business success
- Creative workshops