- Chris Rhyss Edwards isn’t your average soldier turned author, entrepreneur, and keynote speaker.
- After 20yrs in the exploding digital sector, Chris knows how to find the signal thru the noise.
- Chris has appeared on radio and television to discuss mental health, wellness and technology.
- He has also spoken at and emceed multiple ad:tech and iMedia events across APAC.
- He has been an AIMIA awards judge and written for multiple digital sector trade press.
- Author of Good Reasons to Kill: An Anthology of Morality, Murder & Collective Madness.
- Finalist in the Prime Minister's Veteran Entrepreneur of the Year Awards.
- Awarded the Bronze medal in the Zurich Innovation World Championships.
- Was named Global Entrepreneur of the Year as part of the Duke of York's Pitch @ Palace event.
- Reducing conflict at work and at home using the Appreciative Inquiry model
Human conflict results from poor communication and limited frames of thinking. The AI model of co-designed success improves communication, team cohesion and outcomes.
- Improving your home and work life by facing & embracing your Imposter Syndrome
Imposter Syndrome is a largely universal fear of not being good enough or of being a fraud. A 10-step model to empower people/organisations to face and embrace imposter syndrome.
- Managing Digital Chaos – managing digital disruption under the 70/20/10 model
Marketers and business leaders are overcome by the ever-evolving technology landscape. This keynote provides a framework for evaluating new tech against business budget and goals.
- Learning to think again: leveraging (co)design models to reduce risk and grow ROI
Design Thinking is a common innovation framework behind the world’s leading businesses. Learn to let go of ‘my way’, listen without judgement, and innovate at scale using co-design.
- Overcoming social anxiety in 7 days
Social anxiety impacts the success, health and productivity of individuals and organisations. Learn to embrace your shy side and turn and face the life you (or your boss) dream of.
Chris’ lived experience provides him an exceptional platform to articulate the journey of a defence veteran to corporate civilian. We had the pleasure of Chris forming part of a panel conversation prior to Invictus Games 2018, speaking to a room of first responders; Ambulance, Police and Fire Fighters. Chris’ passion for helping others and articulate manner made for a compelling story which provided hope and inspiration for those in the room regarding their own mental well-being and more broadly the importance of finding purpose in life beyond being defined by what you do.
Client Engagement Manager
I first saw Chris on stage at an iMedia event and recognized his unstoppable and infectious energy, coupled with a deep knowledge and passion for everything digital. On stage he binds all those qualities together coupled with just the right level of humour…audiences love him for it and are always deeply engaged as a result.
Regional Marketing Director, Asia
I had the pleasure of working closely with Chris at the iMedia SEA Summit. And if I had one word to describe that experience, it would be ‘phenomenal’. The depth of industry knowledge, a great sense of current trends and a sincere care for attendees walking away with insights that they can use is what Chris clearly demonstrates.
Director Marketing, Customer and Marketing Experiences Group Asia Pacific and Japan
Chris was an incredible speaker. His presentation greatly added to the day and was received well by the audience.
Toshiba APAC Partners Conference 2019
It was great to have Chris as part of our national road show, his presentation was very well received!
Head of Marketing, General Insurance
Zurich Financial Services Australia
Chris was wonderfully witty and entertaining during our time together on stage at ad:tech Australia.
Chris and I had one of the most entertaining and engaging fireside chats I’ve been involved in. Was great fun!
TV Radio & Digital presenter, Founder