Carolyn Creswell Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Carolyn Creswell
- Carolyn Creswell is the founder and CEO of Carman's.
- The growth of Carman's is the stuff of entrepreneurial dreams. Carman's is now the number one selling muesli brand in Australian supermarkets and exports to more than 30 countries.
- Carolyn Creswell was named 2012 Telstra Business Woman of the Year.
- Carman's has been named one of BRW's Fastest 100 Growing Companies and in 2007 Carolyn Creswell won Ernst & Young's Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award and the 2008 Veuve Clicquot award, which is presented in 17 countries annually to honour exceptional women in business.
- Carolyn Creswell sits on the board of the Human Rights Law Centre and is an ambassador for the Asylum Seekers Resource Centre and is also patron of the St Kilda Gatehouse.
Topics for Carolyn Creswell
- Carolyn’s business journey
Testimonials for Carolyn Creswell
Everyone in the audience was very engaged, taking photos of her slides with quotes and she received a big round of applause at the conclusion of her talk.
Great speaker & great story. Simply interesting & engaging.
Buxton Real Estate
Carolyn Creswell was fantastic, she has an amazing story and we would book her again!
Success Resources Australia