Candice Warner Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Candice Warner
- With an impressive list of accolades in Ironwoman and elite surf life saving competitions Candice is a sought after commentator and spokesperson for the sport.
- Her accolades include 20 Australian Championship medals 60 state championship medals, 36 of them gold. She has won the Queen of Nelson Mandela Bay (South Africa), was 2012 Round 5 Ironwoman Series Race Champion and 2013 New South Wales Ironwoman Champion.
- As a former elite athlete, and a popular, sought after commentator Candice has a successful media career as a host for Triple M’s “Dead Set Legends” every Saturday morning and as a panellist on Fox Sports ‘Back Page’ every Tuesday nights.
- Candice is the wife and partner of one of the world's most exciting batsmen, Australian cricketer David Warner, and mother of their three young daughters.
- Candice is passionate about achieving her personal best for herself and her family under the significant pressures of living life in the public eye.
- Not one to shy away from a challenge, Candice triumphantly competed in Channel 7’s number-one rating TV show SAS Australia in 2020, fast becoming a fan favourite. She has since been named SAS Australia’s fittest woman.
Topics for Candice Warner
- The mindset of a champion
Resilience, strength, fighting from within, the joy of hitting rock bottom.