Campbell Macpherson Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Campbell Macpherson
- Campbell Macpherson is an inspirational speaker and international expert on leadership and change.
- He is the author of the 2018 Business Book of the Year, The Change Catalyst - secrets to successful and sustainable business change (Wiley 2017), The Power to Change - how to harness change to make it work for you (Kogan Page 2020) and You: Part Two - thriving in the second half of your life (Hachette 2021).
- Campbell Macpherson is a global career on both sides of the desk – as a board member and executive director as well as consultant and business advisor.
- He is an Executive Fellow of Henley Business School.
- Campbell speaks on a variety of topics relating to business transformation, culture and leadership.
- Campbell Macpherson can also provide insight and spark debate on key social issues from Brexit to Responsible Capitalism, combatting ageism and thriving in the second half of your life.
Topics for Campbell Macpherson
- Leading Change - and variations around that theme
- Extraordinary leadership
Where are you on the chequerboard of leaders?
- Extraordinary leadership teams
- You: Part Two - thriving in the second half of your life (it's all about attitude / it's only a number...)
Add Yoga - Campbell's co-author wife, Jane, could even run live yoga sessions / classes
- Talkin bout my generation
Getting to know the lucrative Over 50s
- I think you are confusing me with my parents
Marketing to the over 50s'
- The Over 50s - your forgotten employees
- Leading change workshops
- Embracing change workshops and webinars for employees
- Leading with influence programme - leadership development programme
- Extraordinary leadership teams programme
- HR-specific options
- Leading change in a world of uncertainty
- Extraordinary leadership - What it is and how to develop it
- Leading with influence - Leadership development for non-people managers
- HR: drivers of change in a world of uncertainty
- Building a culture that embraces change
- Enabling your second half employees to thrive
- The secrets of successful organisation design
Testimonials for Campbell Macpherson
You never forget a Macpherson presentation.
James Hay Group
You’re energy level was perfect!
Campbell Macpherson is an entertaining, motivational and thought-provoking public speaker and Master of Ceremonies in demand worldwide – delivering captivating, interactive sessions to make his clients’ events exceptional. His self-deprecating style and natural sense of humour brings his hands-on expertise, unique insights and global experience to life. Audiences leave with a smile on their face, a spring in their step and motivated to action!
FS Forum European Executive Summit
Campbell is authentic, warm and engaging and this translates extremely well to the stage where I witnessed him build a fantastic rapport with the audience and capture their attention from beginning to end with great presence and energy. His talk about Leadership and Culture for the next 10 years was relevant and thought provoking. Campbell is a highly skilled presenter and I would have no hesitation recommending him as a keynote speaker for your event.
International Pitch & Presentation Specialist
Business Book Awards Keynote Speaker
Awesome speech this morning! You could tell by the number of people taking notes and photos that the audience was captivated. And we especially loved how you integrated mentions of UandU within the presentation. Thank you!
GM UandU Recruitment NSW
FS Forum European Executive Summit, St Paul de Vence, Nice
Campbell, the enigmatic nomadic Australian agent of change and strategy, spoke with humour and zest at the recent European Summit for FS Executives. Campbell has that rare charm of someone that has truly ‘seen it all and done it all’ whilst maintaining a credible air of humility and sense of forever improving by continually learning himself. He explains his craft and his experiences through the art of engaging, meaningful and relevant story telling. His real-life and personal anecdotes ensure that Campbell keeps his audience riveted and leaning in to hear more. A delightful, thoughtful and scintillating presenter – a delight to listen to and engage with. Who would have thought that change and strategy could be so interesting!
Senior Director, Publicis/Sapient
Real Estate Results Network ‘Principal Advance’ conference, Singapore