- Campbell Macpherson is an international change expert – leading change, delivering change, embracing change.
- Author of 2018 Business Book of the Year, The Change Catalyst secrets to successful and sustainable business change (Wiley 2017).
- Author of The Power to Change: how to harness change to make it work for you (Kogan Page 2020).
- Global career on both sides of the desk – as a board member and executive director as well as consultant and business advisor.
- Executive Fellow of Henley Business School.
- Speaks on a variety of topics relating to business transformation, culture and leadership.
- Campbell can also provide insight and spark debate on key social issues from Brexit to Responsible Capitalism to Climate Change.
Business transformation, culture and leadership
- Change is inevitable. Successful change isn’t
- Mission Impossible? Leading change in successful organisations
- The secrets to successful and sustainable change
- Building resilience and embracing change
- Leadership in an age of uncertainty
- Culture change: teaching people to walk in the rain
- What does a winning strategy look like?
- The power of purpose
- 21st Century leadership
- The secrets to elusive M&A success
- The secrets to successful Organisation Design
He could also provide insight and spark debate on key social issues from his essays, papers and books
- Brexit: a pandemic of nationalism
- Climate change: the dangerous power of denial
- Inequality: Mind the Gap!
- The rise of the machines
- Responsible capitalism: oxymoron or new dawn?
You never forget a Macpherson presentation.
James Hay Group
You’re energy level was perfect!
Campbell Macpherson is an entertaining, motivational and thought-provoking public speaker and Master of Ceremonies in demand worldwide – delivering captivating, interactive sessions to make his clients’ events exceptional. His self-deprecating style and natural sense of humour brings his hands-on expertise, unique insights and global experience to life. Audiences leave with a smile on their face, a spring in their step and motivated to action!
FS Forum European Executive Summit
Campbell is authentic, warm and engaging and this translates extremely well to the stage where I witnessed him build a fantastic rapport with the audience and capture their attention from beginning to end with great presence and energy. His talk about Leadership and Culture for the next 10 years was relevant and thought provoking. Campbell is a highly skilled presenter and I would have no hesitation recommending him as a keynote speaker for your event.
International Pitch & Presentation Specialist
Business Book Awards Keynote Speaker
Awesome speech this morning! You could tell by the number of people taking notes and photos that the audience was captivated. And we especially loved how you integrated mentions of UandU within the presentation. Thank you!
GM UandU Recruitment NSW
FS Forum European Executive Summit, St Paul de Vence, Nice
Campbell, the enigmatic nomadic Australian agent of change and strategy, spoke with humour and zest at the recent European Summit for FS Executives. Campbell has that rare charm of someone that has truly ‘seen it all and done it all’ whilst maintaining a credible air of humility and sense of forever improving by continually learning himself. He explains his craft and his experiences through the art of engaging, meaningful and relevant story telling. His real-life and personal anecdotes ensure that Campbell keeps his audience riveted and leaning in to hear more. A delightful, thoughtful and scintillating presenter – a delight to listen to and engage with. Who would have thought that change and strategy could be so interesting!
Senior Director, Publicis/Sapient
Real Estate Results Network ‘Principal Advance’ conference, Singapore