Brooke Blurton Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Brooke Blurton
- Brooke Blurton is regarded as one of Western Australia’s most prominent Young Aboriginal people.
- Brooke had an extremely challenging childhood and youth, and has overcome the shocking legacy of intergenerational trauma, abuse and homelessness. She is now an aboriginal youth worker helping young vulnerable youth exposed to severe abuse.
- She is a facilitator of ‘Aboriginal Mental Health First Aid’, and has supported Government Initiatives, such as an Alternative Learning Setting and a Full-Service School model.
- Brooke was the Australian Bachelorette 2021.
Topics for Brooke Blurton
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Mental health and wellbeing
- Courage, resilience and the transformative power of love