- Founder and CEO of Retail Doctor Group, established in 2005, Brian has steered his business to become the leading retail operations consulting firm specialising in multi-channel retail, franchise, and service sectors in every retail category
- Columnist for Inside Retailing and Smart Company and the contributing author of on-going articles for publications such as BRW, Australian Business Solutions, RetailBiz, Tech Trader, Sydney Morning Herald and My Business
- Leading media commentator on retail issues, regularly appearing on ABC, Channel 9 News and A Current Affair and Channel 7's Today Tonight
- Over 20 years' of retail senior management experience in with leading retailers such as The Athletes Foot, Optus, Angus & Coote, Westfield, KFC, and Woolworths
- Awarded the International Retail Leadership Award: Asian Retail Congress and won the Australian Institute of Management's National Scholarship. He was nominated for the Business Leadership Award: CPA Awards, Entrepreneur of the Year Award: Ernst & Young and Telstra Business Awards
- Professional accredited member of National Speakers Association of Australia
- Certified speaking professional of the National Speakers Association and several retail associations, including Australian Retailers Association, National Retailers Association, International College of Management (advisory board member), Australian Institute of Management and Australian Institute of Company Directors, Franchise Council of Australia, Australian Retail Association, Australian Centre for Retail Studies
- The future is now. What does tomorrow look like?
- Using over 20 years' of experience within the retail sector, and drawing on experiences from around the world, Brian Walker leaves audiences inspired and excited as he discusses embracing change, the future of omni channel and draws on property consumer and trend based insights to predict the retail of tomorrow, today.
- Innovation and global retail trends
- From London to Shanghai, join Brian Walker on a trip around the globe in his most popular keynote presentation looking at global retail trends. Exploring the topics of innovation and leadership, this engaging and energetic interactive presentation has wowed hundreds of audiences around the world.
- Steps of business fitness
- Brian Walker is The Retail Doctor and has improved the business fitness of over 500 retailers to date. In this practical and informative presentation, Brian takes audiences on a journey along his proprietary Steps to Fitness leaving all audience members with key takeaways to instantly implement after the session.
If you want your attendees to be educated, excited and fit for business, then go no further than Brian Walker.
Leading Edge Group
Brian (The Retail Doctor) knows retail. He is our go to guy and subject matter expert.
He had our audience captivated, engaged, thinking and enthused. Be warned however, as he was pretty hard to follow.
Brian's presentation is the best we've seen and experienced.
Brian recently hosted a keynote at my latest industry conference. Through the process I have found Brian to be an absolute pleasure to work with and the consummate professional. He is insightful, knowledgeable and an expert in the retail field. He certainly is the ‘Retail Doctor’!
National Channel Manager
Newsagents, Connections with ACP Magazines
Thank you for presenting at our recent Centre Managers Conference. The feedback from your session was excellent; one centre manager commented it was the most valuable session of any conference he had been to.
National Property Manager
Centro Properties Group
Brian’s “steps of business fitness” presentation at our National Conference was “just what the doctor ordered!” The Retail Doctors interactive & engaging presentation was personally designed to include our Operational Focus with our Franchisees. It was the ideal way to open our conference as acknowledged by franchisees and our support centre. Highly recommended to all retail businesses!
National Operations Manager
Retail Doctor Group were described by many of our franchisees as a highlight of our conference! Brian Walker provided very relevant information, was highly engaging and left our audience excited to make improvements to their businesses.
The Outdoor Furniture Specialists