Ben Haack Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Ben Haack
- Ben Haack joined Special Olympics over 20 years ago.
- He has competed both at national and international levels in cricket and football, and as an Athlete Leader. He is currently a Director on the Special Olympics Australia Board as the Athlete Representative. He is also a Director of the Special Olympics International (SOI) Board.
- He is currently a Director on the Special Olympics Australia Board, as the athlete representative and also a Director on the Special Olympics International (SOI) Board.
- His sporting achievements include 2013 Asia Pacific Games, Australia (Team Australia, football),2011 World Summer Games, Greece (evaluation team),2010 Unity Cup, South Africa (football), 2007 World Summer Games, China (Team Australia, football), 2006 Inaugural Cricket World Cup, India (Team Australia), 2003 World Summer Games, Ireland (Team Australia, football).
Topics for Ben Haack
- Why is Inclusion so important?
- The power of Volunteering
- Inspirational story of overcoming and what people with disabilities can do
- The self-fulfilling prophecy of disability and what can change this
Testimonials for Ben Haack
I had the pleasure of engaging Ben Haack as a keynote speaker for our recent Reimagine HR conference held in Sydney on the 9th and 10th of May 2017. This is one of the largest events of its kind in the world and was attended by more than 450 senior HR leaders from Australia and New Zealand’s leading private and public sector organisations.
Ben closed out the event (alongside myself and Corene Strauss, CEO of Special Olympics Australia) sharing his experiences as a Leader, Athlete Representative and participant in Special Olympics’ Inclusive Leadership program. Ben spoke with passion and honesty and had the audience in the palm of his hand from the moment he stepped on stage. Many delegates provided specific feedback about Ben’s presentation and he was a highlight of the event for many of the attendees, myself included.
Ben’s genuineness, articulate delivery style and his clear passion and advocacy for people with intellectual disabilities was evident to everyone who attended his presentation. He is a credit to Special Olympics Australia and I have no hesitation in recommending him as a unique and engaging public speaker. He speaks from the heart with the precision and passion that comes from deep reflection on
one’s personal experience. I couldn’t recommend Ben more highly.
CEB, now Gartner