Beau Vernon Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Beau Vernon
- Beau Vernon was the recipient of the Pride of Australia medal recipient for 2016.
- He was Senior Coach Leongatha FC 2017 Premiers.
- Beau Vernon was the Senior Coach Phillip Island FC 2018 and 2019 Premiers.
- He was 2016 National Handcycling champion and competitive quadriplegic surfer.
- Beau Vernon is the director of a disability company, Interact Australia, working to help people with disabilities integrate into the workforce.
- Beau is also an ambassador for Team 22, which focuses on practical and psychological support for quadriplegics.
- He is currently a non-executive director with disability company Interact Australia and also works in the organisation, he is also a director of MRAEL a part of the IntoWork group.
Topics for Beau Vernon
- Overcoming adversity
Becoming a quadriplegic at the age of 23 in 2012, Beau Vernon was able to overcome the odds and live a full, happy and independent life.
- Coping with change
- Striving to be the best we can
- Disability awareness and education
Testimonials for Beau Vernon
Beau Vernon was a very inspiring speaker with a positive message about overcoming challenges with a positive attitude and being prepared to step outside your comfort zone. Beau was very easy to work with and adapted well to the audience. He went out of his way to meet individual students and create a connection with them.
I AM Ready - Gippsland
Beau Vernon was better than excellent, extremely engaging, and a very strong individual that we could all learn from.
Beau Ver non has an infectious personality with a very positive attitude & delivers a very gut wrenching, thought provoking, presentation, full of challenges but at the same time having a humble approach and accepting his circumstance and life in general.
Municipal Works Operations Association
We highly recommend Beau Vernon for any other speaking engagements. He was a very engaging presence and our clients were very happy to have heard his story.
Best speaker we have ever had, even received a standing ovation of all who attended ( over 200 people)
Kane Cornes was asked to respond on behalf of the other 12 life members and did so eloquently. A father would be forgiven for thinking it was the highlight of the night. But then came Beau Vernon.
Thank you so much for your amazing presentation, The staff have continued to rave about your session, which is fantastic.
I chatted to staff and students and the opinion was that you were a huge hit and perfect for this activity. Your message was really clear and you related well to the students. It is easier to get to through to girls than to boys and you had the boys really engaged too. Your journey is inspiring.
Drouin Secondary College
We highly recommend Beau Vernon to any organisation wanting to raise awareness of disability internally, change attitudes or educate staff on the benefits of employing people with disability. He talks with passion and honesty and tells his story in an extremely genuine and sincere way. Thanks so much Beau!
National Disability Recruitment Coordinator