Angie Paskevicius Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Angie Paskevicius
- Angie Paskevicius is an experienced CEO with 20+ years' experience.
- Angie Paskevicius is an independent chair and non-executive director backed by 20+ years' experience on private, public and Not For Profit boards.
- Angie Paskevicius has extensive experience establishing, transforming and growing organisations into high performing, award-winning enterprises.
- Angie Paskevicius is an executive coach and mentor.
- Angie Paskevicius was WA Telstra Business Woman of the Year Award and National Finalist in 2015.
- Angie Paskevicius was Telstra WA Business Woman of the Year Judge 2016, 2017, 2018, 2020.
- Angie Paskevicius was awarded social entrepreneur and change maker.
- Angie Paskevicius was West Australian of the Year finalist and Member of the WA Hall of Fame.
Topics for Angie Paskevicius
- Turning adversity into opportunity
The power of perseverance.
- Authentic leadership
It’s not what you do. It’s who you are.
- Resilience as a leader
Staying on the journey.
- Women in leadership
What sets women apart.
- Leading through change
Navigating challenges to bring people on the journey.
Testimonials for Angie Paskevicius
Angie is a gifted speaker; she speaks from the heart in a warm, genuine and moving manner. She has significant life and business experience and draws on both to provide the listener with an inspiring and motivating experience. She has great credibility through her commercial and business acumen and her experience as a CEO. She was also the WA Telstra Business Woman of the Year and also brings the benefits of that experience to her speaking.
Leadership Coach, Author, Business Owner
The team at HLB Mann Judd was recently privileged to have Angie Paskevicius present to our firm’s clients and contacts on the topic of “Implementing and Managing Change.” As the only speaker at this event, Angie was thoroughly engaging and inspiring with guests responding with overwhelmingly positive feedback during the days following the event. Given Angie’s background, she provided fascinating insights into many areas regarding implementing change within an organisation. However, even though this event was based on one particular aspect of leadership….one suspects that Angie would be interesting and engaging presenting on any subject. In addition to being an outstanding speaker, Angie was also a pleasure to deal with in the weeks preparing for this event. In total, it was a delight to work with Angie on this seminar and we were extremely honoured to have her present at our firm in an event that was undoubtedly one of the highlights of our events programme this year.
HLB Mann Judd
Today so much is written and said about the importance of good storytelling to truly engage the hearts and minds of an audience. Yet Angie has always practiced this instinctively. Since winning the Telstra WA Business Woman 2015 award the sometimes gruelling speaker schedule demands are made easier simply because Angie believes in what she talks about, often drawing upon first-hand experience. A Google search or social media profile review can never fully convey her achievements and value system. This insight is unearthed more in her own stories which have plenty of ups and downs to draw upon, examples of detours taken and hills climbed that gives her audiences a glimpse into what is possible. Whether Angie's stories are work related or personal, all are a rich source of inspiration to others. I have no hesitation recommending Angie - her speech pathologist training just makes great stories even easier to listen to!
The Executive Connection (TEC)
Thank you so much for presenting at our Women’s Circle event on Friday morning. I have received such amazing feedback from the event – we were all so inspired by your story, words of wisdom, guidance and humour.
Executive Manager, Corporate Financial Services