Andrew Benefield Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Andrew Benefield
- Business leader and CEO who has been in the thick of business change and growth, with major companies like Yum Restaurants and Caltex Australia
- Has grown a small business into a successful award winning franchise chain, voted in the Top 10 franchise systems in Australia for 8 consecutive years, and 2010 International Master Franchise of the year
- Has spoken around the world at industry conventions, Dubai, Singapore, New Zealand and the International Franchise Convention in Las Vegas
- Is a double Australian Rally Champion and accomplished off shore sailor, and use stories from these sports on how to guide teams to success
Topics for Andrew Benefield
- Business Unplugged – Real World Issues For Emerging Businesses
- How to grow with minimal capital, how to access finance, how to benchmark in small business, how to innovate, how to deal with aggressive competitors – real world business questions and answers form someone who has actually done it.
- The Power of One - Igniting Everyone Behind a Common Purpose
- Most of us want to be part of a team, to share a sense of belonging, and then once we are in, promptly forget all that and start doing it “our own way”. Andrew reminds everyone about the value of being a team, and the importance of sticking together.
- Taking Responsibility for Growth - Everyone Has a Role in Growing a Great Business
- It is easy to blame others, particularly the marketing department or the franchisor when times are tough and sales are down. Andrew shows everyone how they have a role in growing a great business, and how everyone doing a little, adds up to a lot
- Playing the Game - Build a Great Team, Have a Plan and Most Importantly Keep Score
- You wouldn’t watch your favourite team play sport if there was no score. Andrew explains why it is important to set rules and keep score in business.