- Three-time Paralympic medalist, Amy Purdy, lost both her legs from meningitis at age 19.
- She is the co-founder of Adaptive Action Sports.
- Author of bestselling autobiography, On My Own Two Feet.
- Creator and host of podcast, Bouncing Forward.
- Runner up on Dancing with the Stars USA, participant on The Amazing Race.
- Toured as part of Oprah Winfrey's The Life You Want tour.
- TEDx Orange Coast talk, Living Beyond Limits.
- Resiliency / Bouncing Forward
- Creativity / Problem Solving
- Overcoming Obstacles
- Giving Back
- Living a Purpose Driven Life - #LiveInspired as she calls it
Your life story really underscored the necessity and benefit of creativity and innovation in a way few others could express. You stole the show.
You were unquestionably the best part of our 4 day conference.
You were the highlight of the conference a true inspiration for anyone that has faced any type of adversity in their lives and how to overcome obstacles.
I finally have the ratings from our conference compiled and wanted to pass along Amy’s ratings and the comments on her presentation. Can you please pass these along to her? These are some of the best ratings we have ever had for a speaker. Amy was certainly a hit with our members. She couldn’t have been nicer to everyone who met her either. Whether it be walking to the session or at the book signing, she took time to chat with all.
Senior Director, Education
Club Managers Association of America
Amy's presentation was one of the major highlights of our event. She captured everyone in the audience with her amazing story. Our group was so inspired that she had thousands of people on their feet for a standing ovation not only at the end of her presentation, but IN THE MIDDLE of it! She was absolutely lovely and easy-going to work with. We loved how she connected with our audience and we have received lots of excellent feedback about her session.
Digital Marketing Senior Manager
Le-Vel Brands LLC
After every event we send out a survey to our attendees, and I just wanted to pass along some feedback specifically about Amy. She was a huge hit, and resonated with our audience like few speakers I’ve ever seen in my 25 years of producing events. I’m so grateful we found her.