- Westpac Woman of Influence – Most influential NZ Woman under 25.
- Finished high school in 2016. Turned down $83,000 in University Scholarships to work on GirlBoss full time.
- Named a Top 5 Young Leader by the New Zealand Ministry of Youth Development.
- Founder, GirlBoss NZ – organisation with 3000 members, organised 3 conferences engaging thousands of youth.
- Founder, KaiShare (www.kaishare.co.nz) an online platform which facilitates donations of excess food. First place in the Unitec App Competition ($30,000 prize).
- Speaker on the Future of Work. New Zealand’s representative at the Eisenhower Future of Work Summit held in Malaga, Spain.
- How to be a GirlBoss
This presentation discusses gender equity. Why women aren’t getting a seat at the table and what we can can do about it?
- Diversity and Inclusion in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Maths)
As a young woman in Tech, Alexia shares why we need to and how we can foster diversity in STEM fields.
- Digital Disruption
The uptake of technology in the digital age is at a pace estimated by McKinsey’s to be ten times that of the industrial revolution at three hundred times the scale – how can we be prepared?
- Gen Z Mindset
Alexia shares how to connect with GenZ, one of the most diverse generations yet , to create lifelong brand, loyal consumers.
Through this inspirational presentation Alexia shares her secrets to fostering confidence and self-belief.
- Entrepreneurship / Social Entrepreneurship
- Future of Work
The rise of automation will lead to 46% of jobs being lost in the next 20 years. How can we be prepared and prevent mass unemployment?
Alexia has extremely strong public speaking abilities which she showed through the course of her speech - teaching young people the importance of adaptability and perseverance as they worked out how to impale a balloon on a wooden skewer without bursting it. Alexia is an engaging, entertaining speaker, and is not afraid to push herself to develop new ways to reach her audience.