Zac Stubblety Cook OAM Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Zac Stubblety Cook OAM
- In the pool, Zac Stubblety Cook has claimed; 2 Olympic medals (1 Gold, 1 Bronze); 2 World Championship medals (1 Gold, 1 Silver); 4 Commonwealth Games medals (2 Gold, 2 Silver); 1 World Record 200m Breaststroke.
- Out of the pool, Zac is completing a double major in Psychological Science and Business and International Business at Griffith University.
- He is a representative on Swimming Australia’s, Athlete Advisory Board.
- Zac participates in the Australian Olympic Committee Olympics Unleashed Program.
- He has worked with the Australian Olympic Committee on their Reconciliation Action Plan.
- In 2022 Zac was awarded the Medal of the Oder of Australia.
Topics for Zac Stubblety Cook OAM