Sarah Wilson Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Sarah Wilson
- Sarah Wilson is a New York Times and Amazon #1 bestselling author, entrepreneur, philanthropist and climate change advisor.
- She is the founder of I Quit Sugar, a digital wellness program.
- Sarah is the author of 13 award winning books that sell in 52 countries including First, we make the beast beautiful and, This one wild and precious life.
- She is an experienced journalist and broadcaster, and previous editor of Cosmopolitan.
- She is the host of thought-leading podcast Wild with Sarah Wilson.
- Sarah has interviewed two Australian Prime Ministers, Beyonce, Brene Brown, His Holiness the Dalai Lama, the nun from Dead Man Walking and dozens or moral philosophers.
- Sarah has presented to the New York Times, Microsoft USA, Google, Apple, the National Press Club in Canberra and many more, solidifying her as one of the most influential and forward-thinking assets to like-minded brands globally
Topics for Sarah Wilson
- The future of wellness
Sarah Wilson looks at trends and developments backed by legitimate science and personally explored by Sarah over 10 years of extensive research into obesity, the role of sugar, and mental health, drawing on her work with the National Geographic’s "Blue Zones” longevity project.
- How to run a business - and a life - based on values
Sarah Wilson has studied the best wellness, productivity and simple living advice. She draws on lessons learned from meeting the Dalai Lama, Oprah’s life coach, Brene Brown, Sir Richard Branson and many more to guide corporates and entrepreneurs wishing to foster an impactful and meaningful career. She parlays the advice she’s gleaned through her experience running Australia’s largest digital wellness business…and then shutting it, donating all profits to charity.
- Making the anxiety beast beautiful
A nuanced and deep “conversation” that recasts anxiety as a philosophical and creative experience. In this presentation, Sarah Wilson draws on her own experience living with bipolar disorder, and the research and experiences she encountered over 7 years creating her New York Times bestseller, First, we make the beast beautiful.
- Wild and precious resilience in the workplace
How to lead in a fragmented and uncertain world. Sarah Wilson shares the hacks, tips and responsibilities that she has researched and experimented with, that are required to navigate staff, peers and ourselves to a more connected and hopeful future. She shares the latest science on dopamine fasting, resilience, decision theory, “soul nerding” and forest therapy. This presentation gives hope amid the climate crisis and pandemic.
- Master of Ceremonies
Testimonials for Sarah Wilson
Sarah Wilson is a force of nature – quite literally. She has taken her pain and grief about our sick and troubled world and alchemized it into action, advocacy, adventure, poetry, and true love. She’s a great teacher and a great leader, and I admire her with all my soul.
Author of Eat, Pray, Love
Sarah shows us how possible a better world is if we’re willing to roll up our sleeves and get to work building it. By starting with ourselves, heeding the call to inner work and growth, we can build the future we yearn for.
Former Australian Wallabies Player
Sarah Wilson has an uncanny ability to look over the horizon and see where the wold is going. Her “I Quit Sugar” book and ensuring movement was the first large scale solution to help get the sweet menace out of our diet. She is a true pioneer.
National Geographic Explorer and #1 New York Times Bestselling author of the Blue Zones
Sarah is full of expert advice while remaining grounded and incredibly human. Her vulnerability is her strength.
#1 New York Times bestselling author of The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck
Sarah Wilson’s insights are supremely energetic and always go beyond cliched thinking and conclusions. Her speaking style is inspiring and polished. She is a rare conduit between coolhunting and the mainstream.
In what is a complexly layered media environment today, Sarah Wilson identifies and communicates insights into the young women's market that can save marketers time and budget. There is a plethora of media vehicles available today. What we want is the connection with female consumers that translates into meaningful business. Wilson takes that young women's market, explains the blurring of media messages, and gives intelligent insights as to how these women receive and process messages, and importantly, make choices . Informative, entertaining and highly qualified in this arena, Wilson is a great reference for anyone wanting to understand and communicate effectively with young women today.
Corporate Communications Director-Asia/Pacific