Sarah Wilson Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Sarah Wilson
- Sarah Wilson is a New York Times and Amazon #1 bestselling author, entrepreneur and philanthropist.
- She is the founder of I Quit Sugar, whose 8-Week Program has been completed by 1.5 million people in 133 countries.
- She is a former news journalist and editor of Cosmopolitan.
- Sarah Wilson is the author of over 16 titles including Simplicious Flow, I Quit Sugar and I Quit Sugar For Life.
- Sarah has presented to the New York Times, Microsoft USA, Google, Apple, the National Press Club in Canberra and many more, solidifying her as one of the most influential and forward-thinking assets to like-minded brands globally.
- Sarah Wilson wrote First, We Make the Beast Beautiful, which Mark Manson described as “the best book on living with anxiety that I’ve ever read”.
- She has hosted or appeared on dozens of television programs across all networks.
- Sarah Wilson lives as a minimalist and is a foster parent.
Topics for Sarah Wilson
- The future of wellness
Sarah Wilson looks at trends and developments backed by legitimate science and personally explored by Sarah over 10 years of extensive research into obesity, the role of sugar, and mental health, drawing on her work with the National Geographic’s "Blue Zones” longevity project.
- How to run a business - and a life - based on values
Sarah Wilson has studied the best wellness, productivity and simple living advice. She draws on lessons learned from meeting the Dalai Lama, Oprah’s life coach, Brene Brown, Sir Richard Branson and many more to guide corporates and entrepreneurs wishing to foster an impactful and meaningful career. She parlays the advice she’s gleaned through her experience running Australia’s largest digital wellness business…and then shutting it, donating all profits to charity.
- Making the beast beautiful
A nuanced and deep “conversation” that recasts anxiety as a philosophical and creative experience. In this presentation, Sarah Wilson draws on her own experience living with bipolar disorder, and the research and experiences she encountered over 7 years creating her New York Times bestseller, First, we make the beast beautiful.
- Wild and precious resilience
How to lead in a fragmented and uncertain world. Sarah Wilson shares the hacks, tips and responsibilities that she has researched and experimented with, that are required to navigate staff, peers and ourselves to a more connected and hopeful future. She shares the latest science on dopamine fasting, resilience, decision theory, “soul nerding” and forest therapy. This presentation gives hope amid the climate crisis and pandemic.
- Master of Ceremonies
Testimonials for Sarah Wilson
Sarah Wilson’s insights are supremely energetic and always go beyond cliched thinking and conclusions. Her speaking style is inspiring and polished. She is a rare conduit between coolhunting and the mainstream.
In what is a complexly layered media environment today, Sarah Wilson identifies and communicates insights into the young women's market that can save marketers time and budget. There is a plethora of media vehicles available today. What we want is the connection with female consumers that translates into meaningful business. Wilson takes that young women's market, explains the blurring of media messages, and gives intelligent insights as to how these women receive and process messages, and importantly, make choices . Informative, entertaining and highly qualified in this arena, Wilson is a great reference for anyone wanting to understand and communicate effectively with young women today.
Corporate Communications Director-Asia/Pacific