- William Mulholland is lawyer, actor, performer and member of the original Melbourne cast of “Cats”.
- Is a practising commercial/entertainment/media lawyer who has successfully combined his performance and business pursuits with his work as Master of Ceremonies, Facilitator/Host and Key Note Presenter.
- Is comfortable in a range of presentation formats, programs and venues.
- Top 10 Legal Tips for Small Business.
- The Brand, the Whole Brand & Nothing but the Brand – Protecting your most important Business Asset.
- The Australian Consumer Law - Time to update your terms and conditions.
- Personal Property Securities Act (PPSA) - Australia's new laws for secured lending.
- Rustlers & Hustlers - IP Theft & Brand Protection in the Digital Age.
- Contracts & Copyright for Artists.
- Risk Management for Small Business & the Events Industry.
- New Laws for Independent Contractors.
- Inspiring Better Business Performance - Tips from Shakespeare to the Stage.
- Leadership Competencies in the Modern Day Executive.
William your presentation was sensational, I have not seen another speaker at our educationals entertain, enliven and instruct an audience as you did on Tuesday for the ISES educational.
ISES, Melbourne Chapter
Our sincere thanks to you for your fantastic contribution in making our inaugural concert event “a day on the green” such a resounding success. It wouldn’t have been the same without you - you were awesome!
Roundhouse Entertainment Pty Ltd
William Mulholland was our Master of Ceremonies for this splendid occasion and conducted himself with consummate professionalism, demonstrating high levels of expertise in his public presentation and communication skills.
US Consul General
A very polished MC, kept our program flowing easily.
Frankston City Council
Not only is William an inspiration at the conceptual stage of designing an event, but he is a talented and entertaining Master of Ceremonies. He follows in the shoes of our long-time MC, Campbell McComas … this is a hard act to follow but William has risen to the occasion with his fast-moving and original style and spontaneous energy – he is right at home in the role.
Brilliant job, as an MC you bring energy, intellect, wit and humour to your performance work. Eddie thought you were just great with your musical rendition of “Vote Yes, Vote Yes” set to the music of “New York, New York”!
Australian Republican Movement
It was a pleasure working with such a truly professional Master of Ceremonies.