Wema Hoover Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Wema Hoover
- Wema Hoover has served as the architect and driver of transformational change leveraging diversity, equity and inclusion to activate employee engagement, build diverse talent pipelines and harness cultural competence to connect and interact with customers and clients in more meaningful ways that strengthen business performance.
- Wema is a National Member of the Society for Human Resources Management (SHRM) and a sought-after speaker on DE&I topics for organizations including The Conference Board, Working Mother, and Diversity Best Practices.
- Throughout her career, Wema has led teams of more than 85 people and developed multiple Global Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Councils to build internal capabilities related to belonging, unconscious bias, cultural competence, and global leadership.
Topics for Wema Hoover
- Reframing diversity, equity & inclusion: How difference can make a difference
- Athena affect: Maximizing the female potential in your organization
- Eq & inclusion: Unlocking the value of diversity to address racial injustice
- Turning obstacles into opportunities: Harnessing the black & bipoc women advantage
- Opening the aperture: building diverse talent pipelines
- It’s ok not to be okay: Activating inclusion to drive well-being & mental health