Wayne Bennett AM Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Wayne Bennett AM
- Wayne Bennett AM is recognised in Rugby League circles as one of the most influential and innovative of our modern day coaches.
- He was inducted in 2012 to the Sport Australian Hall of Fame.
- Wayne Bennett is the current coach of the Brisbane Broncos.
- He is the former head coach for the St. George Illawarra Dragons, Newcastle Knights and the Brisbane Broncos, Wayne Bennett is a former Australian Kangaroos player and Queensland Police officer.
- Wayne Bennett is the longest serving coach of a single club in the history of the game in Australia, has one of the best winning percentages in rugby league and ranks second in the number of Premierships won as a coach at the elite level.
- He is well known and well respected throughout Australia, Wayne Bennett is in demand as a speaker on leadership and teamwork, and has addressed many high-profile companies.
Topics for Wayne Bennett AM
Testimonials for Wayne Bennett AM
The venue and environment for this presentation was very challenging - outdoor terrace, long and narrow, with an audience that had not seen each other for many months and wanted to catch up. Wayne commanded attention - and he got it!! Once the crowd had quietened down you could hear a pin drop - Wayne Bennett's content was right on brief - and his delivery was captivating.
Good mix of humour and serious presentation.
Underwriting Agencies Council
Wayne Bennett was spectacular. You could hear a pin drop in the room while he spoke. He was to the point and right on the point that I was hoping that he would cover, i.e. Teamwork. He is so respected and it is very clear why he is so respected. Our group really enjoyed and appreciated Wayne's talk. In short, Wayne far exceeded my expectations.
Wayne Bennett was brilliant and had us all hanging on ever word spoken.
Cooks Plumbing Supplies Pty Ltd
Yesterday afternoon, colleagues were still speaking about Wayne Bennett and I heard guys quoting some of the points mentioned by Wayne. One of my colleagues said some of Wayne's comments caused him to do some serious soul-searching at the weekend. I also have been thinking frequently of the things Wayne said. For the duration of Wayne's talk, there was absolute silence in the room, nobody moved. Everyone was leaning forward so as not to miss a word. He made such a remarkable impression on the group. Wayne's talk fitted perfectly with our company and I could not think of a speaker who would have done a better job.