- Outstanding skill set includes MC, Keynote Speaker, Exhibiting Expert, Business Consultant, Host, Facilitator, Musician and Entertainer.
- Holding a Bachelor of Applied Science, a Bachelor of Business & Certified Speaking Professional accreditation he maintains lucrative and varied business interests.
- As well as a sound commercial background, Warwick has 15 years professional experience in the speaking industry, presenting at events on 5 of the 7 continents.
- As an ambassador for an international company on the trade show floor in the USA Warwick mastered the art of face to face sales and engagement.
- Produced over 30 different business CD’s, including a 12 pack series, authored 2 books, contributes articles to leading magazines and is a regular blogger.
- Strong theatre, radio, television and entertainment proficiencies broaden Warwick’s scope, even to the point of being able to present in character.
- Get More Sustainable Energy
- Find easy steps to build an energy supply in your life that lets you feel fabulous about who you are and what you are working to achieve.
- Get More Face to Face Sales
- Establish foundations for being an outstanding sales person. From low priced consumables to long lead-time deals, you will gain great tools for your sales skill kit.
- How to be a Goal Getter and not just a Goal Setter
- A simple, straight forward, no nonsense way to set goals that banishes lists and opens the way to enjoy more successful life experiences.
- The Psychology of Success
- Real success comes from 7 key factors. Discover what these keys are and be inspired and energised to get more success in your personal and professional life.
- Get More from Change
- Change is a constant wherever you are in your life. Learn understand and embrace What, When, Where, Why and How to easily get more from it.
Warwick is great! We contracted him to totally run the event from the tech side of things to being the host and facilitating questions etc to provide a quality production for our attendees. He totally managed EVERYTHING fabulously, and I didn't have to worry about a thing. On the host/MC side of things - he has a great balance of humour, professionalism and entertainment and is very enjoyable to listen to. Speakers and attendees feel instantly comfortable with him. On the tech side of things - he made the events run so smoothly, he had tech run throughs with the speakers and is very confident - he had everything under control. Warwick really goes above and beyond, and I would be very hesitant to run an event without him!
Penrith City Council
After the outstanding job Warwick did at our ClubMEA event in January, it was a sigh of relief knowing we'd have his delightful presence and strong commitment to delivering a hit event behind us for the VIC Awards Gala Dinner. Although awards presentations can be a challenge to sit through, there was a beautifully flow to the evening with Warwick as MC. He hit the perfect balance of light entertainment, while keeping us to schedule and maintaining a high energy vibe in the room. Brilliant! I can't thank you enough for your fabulous work and making my job easier, we look forward to working with you again and I'd highly recommend you to others as a top choice for an MC.
Victorian Branch Officer
What an amazing job you did at the Geelong Small Business Buffet. The particular time slot I gave you was always going to be a struggle as the delegates had already been there seven hours but you gave them no chance to rest! I have seen you present before but I was amazed at the engagement you received, the practical tips you not only shared but had them use and the way you didn’t just tell us but showed us how to use these skills. I received so many comments about how funny you were and how you opened people’s eyes to some simple, practical and incredibly valuable tips for being more successful in business. Warwick, I can’t wait to use you again and I understand my colleagues have already approached you to host a major function in a couple of months time.
Small Business Smart Business
I had to say thank you for a fabulous job you did as MC of our annual awards. You hit the balance between formal occasion and fun perfectly. In fact we have had comments from many of the attendees saying how much they enjoyed what you did. Awards presentations with VIP presenters can be a challenge as they typically have very tight schedules. I was so impressed with how you managed to “fill in” while we waited for one of our final presenters to arrive. The way you got the audience involved and made it about them and their special day was sensational. Warwick I would not hesitate in recommending your services to others. You are a true master of your craft.
Disability Sport and Recreation
Warwick, I want to thank you for the fantastic job you did as MC for our Breakfast Club event. In particular I appreciated the way you kept me informed prior to the event and your early arrival. As the organiser it gave me one less thing to worry about! Your ice breaker was perfect. It was a load of fun and directly linked to our brand in a way I could have never imagined. It was so easy to deal with you and you really contributed to the success of the event. Warwick I highly recommend your MC services and look forward to using you again in the near future.
As a professional speaker and event promoter I know a key ingredient to a successful event is a great MC. In my 10 years in the speaking business I haven’t meet anyone better than Warwick Merry. No matter what challenges occur Warwick is the man you want in control. His professionalism, good humour and energy are simply outstanding. In fact, Warwick has proven so popular with our members and guests we secured him to MC all our events this year. If you want to take your next conference to another level I suggest you start by booking Warwick, your audience will thank you.
Australia’s RockStar Marketer and Co-founder