- Virginia Trioli is host her own radio show on the ABC.
- Is a two-time Walkley Award winner, journalism's highest honour.
- Is fill in host for ABC Q&A and 7:30 Report.
- Was the recent anchor of ABC News Breakfast on ABC 1 and ABC News 24.
- Has held senior positions at the Age newspaper and the Bulletin magazine.
- Has been the host of ABC TV's premiere news and current affairs program, Lateline, Artscape and Sunday Arts.
- Master of ceremonies
Great with working with the academics within event requirements but also making them feel comfortable.
Virginia was extremely professional and delightful to work with. Having such a trusted and experienced figure presenting the Marathon really lifted the event and was a key part of its success.
Melbourne Symphony Orchestra
Virginia is always a consummate professional. She is an excellent facilitator who manages participants and audiences well, allowing people to share their views without letting them go off on tangents. She is highly engaging and entertaining.
Transport Accident Commission
Virginia is a warm, entertaining and knowledgeable host who quickly builds rapport with her audience.
Virginia was a wonderful facilitator and held the panel discussion with great insights, knowledge and key questions to the speakers. She managed the hypothetical with respect but also great humour. We were very pleased with Virginia and would love to work with her again.
City of Melbourne
Virginia was the consummate professional. She ran a tight ship, kept us ahead of time, was on point, funny and appropriate in every respect. Her interaction with us - the Institute team - was relaxed, personable and cooperative. She was a joy to work with and we’re more than happy. Please pass on our regards and deepest thanks.
Australian Institute of Architects
An outstanding MC and facilitator who helped drive conversation and discussion over the two day forum.