- Current Port Adelaide Football Club Captain (since 2013)
- Member of the All-Australian Team in 2013 & 2014
- Drafted to Port Adelaide (with their first pick) in the 2006 NAB AFL Draft
- Ambassador for: Adidas, Telstra, Channel Nine, Triple M, Oakley, Childhood Cancer Association, The Roger Rasheed Sports Foundation, Tied Together, Draft Star, Briggins Suits, Everett Brooks Jewellery
- Sporting Environment (i.e. AFL)
- Goal Setting
- Healthy Lifestyle
- His AFL Journey
- Overcoming Challenges
I have been working with Travis for a number of years in his role as an adidas ambassador within AFL. Travis is always extremely open to trying out the latest product and willing to work with us on any new initiatives. Most recently I have worked with Travis at an instore event where he was extremely engaging with the fans and staying longer than the scheduled time. He is a pleasure to work with and an asset to any brand- going above and beyond what is required.
Sports Marketing Executive
Travis (Boak) has been an ambassador for Tied Together since late 2014. During this time he has done a fantastic job of representing our brand and associated values. He is active on social media, and has built a large and loyal fan base across these platforms who are all engaged with his content. It’s been a pleasure working with Travis to date and we look forward to a great partnership 2015.
CEO and Co-Founder
EverettBrookes Jewellers are very proud to have Travis Boak as our first Brand Ambassador. Travis is a natural leader and clearly an amazing talent on the field. Equally impressive is his work off the field with charities such as The Childhood Cancer Association. Travis began his collection of exclusive EverettBrookes watches with the iconic U-Boat for the 2014 AFL Brownlow Medal. He has since added to that with a SevenFriday and recently the effortlessly cool March La.B. We are very excited and honoured to partner with Travis and look forward to working with him. We can’t think of a more worthy choice to represent EverettBrookes Jewellers.