- Tony is one of Australia’s most popular media personalities and a highly successful corporate entertainer and speaker
- Hosts the weekly sports panel show Back Page Live on Fox Sports
- Heads up a range of weekly shows on Triple M
- Ambassador for the Sydney Swans
- Has been a journalist for over 25 years, mainly with the SMH as a feature writer, columnist and section editor
- Author - Cracking the Footy Codes
- Managing change
- Football anecdotes
- Achieving against the odds
From the moment you took that stage my nerves settled. I could see that you had done your homework on ARA (not even I read the Retail Trader Magazine) and had customised your content. For me your performance was always going to be the Linchpin for the evening and this certainly proved to be true. Many people commented on the high energy, up beat feel of the awards dinner and that it was a fun night. This can only be attributed to you, Tony, as you delivered a slick awards presentation peppered with your very tailored awards jokes. Many people phoned and emailed and your performance as MC is on top of their list of compliments.
Australian Retail Awards
Tony Squires was extremely down to earth and professional. With more than the normal amount of last minute changes, he was still cool calm and collected and never without a smile. The quality of his speaking and quick wit was appreciated by all present and I believe Tony went above and beyond what was required of him. Will definitely be using Tony again in the future and recommending him to colleagues and peers alike.
Managing Australian Destinations