Tony Nash Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Tony Nash
- Tony Nash is the founder of Booktopia, Booktopia Publisher Services and Booktopia Publishing.
- He started Booktopia in 2004 with a $10 a day budget and turned it into an empire with a current annual turnover of $240+ million dollars a year.
- In 2018, Booktopia won the Telstra Business of the Year and Medium Sized Business awards.
- Named in the Inside Retail Top 50 and ranked number 10 in 2022.
- Tony Nash was acknowledged with the 2018 Industry Recognition Award.
- Tony Nash's business philanthropic program has to date donated over $3 million in books and cash to literary based projects in Australia.
Topics for Tony Nash
- The story of Booktopia
Tony Nash is a Storyseller, Storyteller. He inspires audiences about the creation and success of Australia's favourite online bookstore. He shares the golden nuggets that he has used to build Booktopia into an iconic Australian brand. These nuggets will save audience participants time, money and most importantly heart ache and sleepless nights.
- No experience or credentials
Tony will openly share with the audience that he just passed Year 12, that he failed in accounting and economics at uni but Mastered in Space Invaders and Snooker and dropped out after 6 months, that he was bankrupt many years ago and in 2017 found out he has ADHD and has lived with it all his life. There’s no MBA, no Business Degree. Nothing. Without any credentials he goes about sharing how Booktopia succeeded using a common sense entrepreneurial mindset. These golden nuggets are applicable to entrepreneurs, leaders and any employee with aspirations to succeed in their career.