Tony Jones Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Tony Jones
- Tony Jones is one of the ABC's most respected journalists.
- He is the former anchor of ABC television's award winning current affairs program, LateLine.
- He received a Walkley for best Broadcast Interviewing, for a series of Lateline interviews, 2004.
- Tony is the former host of the popular ABC political panel program Q & A.
- He has a challenging style providing a provocative and credible window on today's world.
- Tony is highly in demand MC and facilitator on the corporate circuit.
Topics for Tony Jones
- Master of Ceremonies
Testimonials for Tony Jones
Excellent, Tony Jones was very professional. His insight and input into the content for our event was invaluable, and his interaction with the guest panellists made all the difference. His knowledge and research of the topic of discussion was excellent.
Australian Trade Commission
Excellent, Tony did a great job for AEMEE again this year. The Board were very impressed at the level of preparedness given the short notice he ended up having. He engaged the panel and delegates extremely well. He research the topic and spoke to us before arriving to ensure he was on the right track. It was very thorough. Excellent in fact. This panel session was the "opener" for the conference and clearly it set the scene for the two days.
Tony was incredibly professional, from his preliminary briefing interview right through to the Q& A Panel Discussion on the day of the Conference. Whilst he is a celebrity in his own right, he made you feel at ease straight away. You will not be disappointed if you book him!
NSW HMMS State Council
Tony did an excellent job as MC and panel moderator for our conference. He kept the day flowing, engaged the speakers with interesting questions and kept the audience involved. In addition, he was professional and friendly which made it a pleasure working with him in the lead up to the day.