- Proven keynote speaker at large events and independent conferences.
- The most read people globally on the topic of Sales Leadership within LinkedIn.
- 30 years experience in APAC sales leadership and Managing Director roles.
- Twice awarded #1 blogger globally on topic of Sales Leadership.
- Rank #3 thought leader globally by LinkedIn on sales leadership.
- Bestselling author published by Harper Collins and American Management Association.
- The future of business-to-business selling
How technology is both disrupting and enabling sales in the age of empowered customers.
- Creating a customer-centric culture that delivers results
Why satisfaction does not equate to loyalty and what to do to create lasting customer success.
- Solving the #1 problem in business – not enough sales pipeline
Dispelling the myth that the phone is dead and how to execute the right combinations for success.
- Has professional selling lost its way?
How to improve results by creating purpose in what we do, and why positive personal values matter.
- Your personal brand and setting an agenda for success
How to leverage the fact that 75% of people research us before choosing to engage.
As a keynote speaker for our Customer Experience Tech Fests across Australia and South Africa, Tony Hughes has been incredibly well received by huge audiences of our community. His delivery and insights are top class, reflected in the customer feedback who have placed him in the top three speakers from all of our events. If you’re looking for a keynote speaker on sales or customer experience, then look no further! Ian Collier, Program Director.
The Eventful Group
I have had the pleasure of working with Tony at the iStrategy Melbourne marketing conference in November 2012 with over 500 tier 1 executives. He received amazingly positive feedback from the workshop session he conducted where he provided real insights for marketing leaders. His session was extremely educational and had a massive impact on the audience.
Tony was a keynote speaker at our international sales leadership conference in 2011 and 2012. We were delighted with his presentations which were entertaining and informative. Tony was provocative and really engaged the audience. He was rated as a top speaker over the two day period and this was with two renowned international speakers from the USA! We will be engaging Tony to play a role at future events.
The Centre of Sales Excellence
Tony has delivered numerous keynotes for SugarCRM and our partners in Asia-Pacific. He is always well received and does a fantastic job creating interesting and entertaining content that is relevant for the audience. He is a visionary and strategist who not only challenges current thinking, but is able to articulate complex ideas using real world, relatable analogies.
APAC Marketing Manager
We engaged Tony to be the keynote speaker at our 2012 annual partner conference on the Gold Coast and he did a fantastic job. We received excellent feedback and he set the tone for thinking differently about our business models and go to market strategy.