Tonia Todman Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Tonia Todman
- Twenty years with Network Ten in prime and day time lifestyle programs, concurrent with radio
- The author of twenty-eight books on cooking, home style and DIY
- Life Member of Variety, NSW Institute for Deaf and Blind Children and Life Australia Day Ambassador
- Strong interests in aging well, mental health and aged care
- Had two businesses in China, and her childhood was in Papua New Guinea
- Grower of fragrant, organic roses for cut flowers at her historic home 'Highbank', where her popular cooking school is based.
Topics for Tonia Todman
- Lifestyle and community matters
- Ageing well and aged care
- Her life story - so far!
- Gardens (especially roses)
- Cooking demonstrations
Testimonials for Tonia Todman
Tonia is a wonderful public speaker she was warm funny engaging and very candid about her personal life and career, we absolutely loved her. Tonia also spent time with our residents after her presentation which everyone appreciated. I would not hesitate booking Tonia again.