Tom Griffith Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Tom Griffith
- Tom Griffith is the co-founder of Emma & Tom’s, one of Australia's leading wellbeing drink and snack brand, which is now part of the Asian and Middle Eastern markets.
- Emma & Tom’s makes annual contributions to local Not-for-profit’s targeting poverty, economic empowerment, and education and health projects Australia-wide.
- He is a Non-Executive Director of Record Point, an independent Australian Investment Bank.
- Tom Griffith is an investor and advisor to GAP Technologies, developing and launching the first plastic pallet, made from recycled HDPE AND PET (used milk and soft drink bottles).
- Tom volunteers for social justice initiatives, and offers his acumen on the board of multiple charities and co-founded The Unite Project with the Cotton On Group fighting homelessness.
- Tom Griffith is a regular commentator on Australian Business media with the likes of David Koch, Peter Switzer, Tom Elliot and Ross Greenwood.
- He is also a speaker and guest lecturer at Melbourne University's Masters of Entrepreneurship and RMIT.
Topics for Tom Griffith
- Coming from a fresh perspective
- Vision and planning
- Culture, belief, integrity & values
- Wealth ... no, it’s not about money
- Having a cause
- Future vision
Testimonials for Tom Griffith
I profiled Tom Griffith on The Mentor List. The themes and inspiration of the recorded show titled Trust Respect and a Shared Vision has been enjoyed immensely by the show listeners and remains to be one of our top rated recordings to date. Thanks for being a Mentor of the show and for sharing your wisdom with the audience.
Experienced Business Consultant
Founder of The Mentor List
We had the privilege of having Tom Griffith from “Emma & Tom’s” at the Next Generation Entrepreneurs Summit address us on the 9th March 2018. Tom’s Message was powerful & his journey highlighted a powerful message on his entrepreneurial journey. The audience took a lot out of Tom’s Message. Thank you once again Tom for a powerful message on helping entrepreneurs take a leaf out of your book. We will be having Tom speak again sometime soon.
Tom Griffith is a dynamic and engaging presenter. He tailored his material to a specialist topic for our audience and provided valuable and unique insights into entrepreneurship and leadership. He was open and accessible to attendees, addressing numerous questions from our audience during an extended Q&A session. Feedback from our audience has been very positive. They were deeply inspired and motivated by Tom's extraordinary entrepreneurial journey. We very much look forward to future engagement with Tom.
Faculty of Economics & Commerce
The University of Melbourne