Toltu Tufa Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Toltu Tufa
- Toltu Tufa us a Psychologist and Australian clinician in private practice. Her clinical interests include crisis management, complex trauma treatment, forensic work, and coaching for executives and healthcare professionals.
- She is a TEDx speaker who developed viral social initiatives to revive native language retention for children. Toltu has presented more than 400 workshops and media presentations in areas pertaining to inclusion and diversity.
- As an author Toltu has published several children’s books, featured in national and international news outlets. Consulted with international governments on matters related to childhood development and children’s literature.
- Toltu is an educational consultant and recipient of government awards for developing social education programs for adolescents.
Topics for Toltu Tufa
- Diversity and inclusion
- Matters related to faith/interfaith/Islam/women in Islam.
- Intersectionality: lived experience as a woman of colour.
- Leading with purpose.
- Race/diversity and inclusion.
- “Rolling” with resistance.
- Advocacy and leadership
- Leadership with purpose.
- Building high performing teams: the power of Emotional Intelligence.
- Inclusive leadership – transformational approaches to leverage success.
- Mental health and wellness
- Psychological safety.
- Stress management.
- Language learning – literacy.
- Student motivation end engagement.
- Story telling, inspiring stories for success.
- Working with Culturally and Linguistically Diverse (CALD) communities.
Testimonials for Toltu Tufa
Highly recommend Toltu Tufa as a plenary speaker on clinician wellbeing - clear, compelling, compassionate and actionable presentation from a psychologist who specialises in working with health practitoners.
Prof. Marie Bismark
Toltu is very well spoken and considered and a great story. Her passion shines through.