- Tim Ferguson is one of Australia's most accomplished performers and writers. He is the former host of the Ten Network's Unreal TV and Foxtel's Space Cadets, wrote and directed the comedy movie Spin Out, he has more than twenty international festivals and a dozen television series under his belt.
- Tim has been an MC, host and presenter at high profile events such as Host of the AFI Awards and numerous corporate events such as MC of the Australian Meeting Industry Association National Conference.
- Tim tailors in co-operation and detailed briefing with clients his corporate presentation, writing his own specialised material.
- Tim works with various professional and government organisations to generate employment for disabled people.
- Overcoming Obstacles & Adapting to Change
- Tim's experiences on dealing with Multiple Sclerosis (MS) and coping with a disability
- Master of Ceremonies
- Musical Comedy
Tim was a great ambassador for the event. He interviewed well in pre-publicity public relations and gave an engaging keynote on the day, as well as handling the opening ceremony.
4Community Pty. Ltd.
Enthusiastic and spontaneous; very interesting in group and absolutely hilarious.
Excellent. Tim was fantastic and added greatly to the success of the night. If we don’t use him next year it will only be because we decide against using the same host two years in a row.
Excellent. Tim was according to the audience ‘the best MC we have had’. He had them listening, interacting with them and maintained their interest.
The Packaging Council of Australia Inc.
I have been booking entertainers & MC’s for 20 years and Tim Ferguson would undisputably be the most professional, conscientious, diligent & charming MC I have ever had the pleasure to work with.
Was highly entertaining and was very well received by the 175 people attending our dinner. The performance, in which he told his story from his days in Canberra, to the Doug Anthony Allstars to being diagnosed with MS, was both funny and inspirational.
Tim really connected with the audience, initial feedback from delegates was that Tim’s performance was one of the best we have seen in recent years.
Victorian Water Industry Association