Tiffiny Hall Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Tiffiny Hall
- Tiffiny is currently a trainer on Network Ten's The Biggest Loser Families. Her role on the show has won her a Logie nomination for Most Popular New Female Talent.
- She has had a column with the Herald Sun and OK! magazine and has worked as a health and wellness contributor to Cosmopolitan, Cleo, Dolly, Marie Claire, Women's Health and Fitness, Women’s Weekly to name a few. As well as writing two books; How to create the Ultimate Body and Weight loss Warrior, Fatloss for Good - the secret weapon and Lighten up cookbook
- After studying martial arts for over 25 years, she has more than fifteen Australian Titles and is as one of the most famous martial arts experts in the country.
- She is a popular school speaker empowering kids through anti-bullying programs, health talks, writing workshops and self-defence. She combines her entertaining talks with strong messages of confidence, resilience and self-esteem. Not forgetting the big kids, Tiffiny also loves to inspire and motivate corporate groups
Topics for Tiffiny Hall
- Healthy you, healthier business
Simple, realistic health messages to help you lose weight, gain energy and be more productive at home and at work.
- Body image and confidence
How to boost your self esteem, feel more confident and break down media myths and social media lies.
- Destress and reboot (interactive keynote)
How to reduce anxiety and increase your resilience and personal power.
- Mixed self-defence/Women's personal safety (interactive keynote)
Basic self-defence lessons on how to protect yourself as well as information on how to protect your body from fake food and toxins. Tiffiny can include a mass broadbreak.