Tiffani Bova Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Tiffani Bova
- Tiffani Bova is the chief growth evangelist at Salesforce and the author of the Wall Street Journal bestselling book GROWTH IQ: Get Smarter About the Choices that Will Make or Break Your Business.
- As host of top podcast What’s Next! with Tiffani Bova, Bova has interviewed a growing number of exceptional humans including Arianna Huffington, Chester Elton, Dan Pink, Ginger Hardage, Bonin Bough, Mark Victor Hansen, Seth Godin and Tom Peters.
- Some of Tiffani’s engagements include Fortune 1000 and strategic clients such as AT&T, MassMutual and Panasonic.
- Having delivered over 700 keynote presentations (150 of them virtual) on sales transformation and business model innovation to over half a million people on six continents, Bova is highly sought-after keynote speaker.
Topics for Tiffani Bova
- Returning to growth
- The experience
Research has long established the link between customer experience (cx) and revenue generation. But the situation is more nuanced—and more interesting—than that. Cx is in fact locked with employee experience (ex) in an intricate relationship in which one depends on the other to gain maximum results. The fact is the fastest way to get your customers to love your brand, is to get your employees to love their jobs.
- Growth is a thinking game
- The future of sales