Tess Lloyd Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Tess Lloyd
- Tess Lloyd is an Olympic Yachtswoman who as a teenager was placed under a medically induced coma after being knocked unconscious from her 29er skiff during a national youth championship.
- She has nine screws and plates in her head after undergoing major brain surgery.
- During her seven year rehabilitation, Tess had to re-learn the most basic tasks such as talking.
- Through determination and resilience, Tess set a strategy to rebuild her life and her sailing career.
- In 2020, Tess achieved her goal of being named part of the 49erFX Australian Olympic team for the postponed Tokyo Games.
Topics for Tess Lloyd
- The winning mindset
- Motivational leadership
- Strategy and resilience: the perfect partnership
- Importance of loyalty in overcoming challenges