Taryn Brumfitt Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Taryn Brumfitt
- Taryn Brumfitt's accolades include being named the 2023 Australian of the Year, highlighting her global impact as a filmmaker, bestselling author, and keynote speaker.
- As the founder of the Body Image Movement, Taryn's crusade to promote body positivity has earned recognition from UN Women, Amy Poehler’s Smart Girls, and the Geena Davis Institute.
- Taryn's compelling keynote addresses, exceeding 100, have left an indelible mark, including a live-streamed talk at Google HQ to every office worldwide.
- Crowned EY Entrepreneur of the Year, Taryn's commitment to her cause has earned her a place among GE's highest-rated speakers, demonstrating her influence in various spheres.
Topics for Taryn Brumfitt
Hundreds of millions of people saw Taryn Brumfitt’s unexpectedly viral Facebook post 10 years ago, but she saw something else: the chance to change lives. Through masterful storytelling, the 2023 Australian of the Year shares how she seized the opportunity to turn this one candid moment into a global movement and a career in leading change.
Through a decade of hard work, determination, creativity and plenty of polite persistence, Taryn has inspired millions of people around the world, changed countless lives, produced two award-winning documentaries, written four bestselling books and been recognised for her achievements by organisations as esteemed as UN Women.
With refreshing authenticity and a trademark sense of humour, Taryn shares her candid insights and actionable advice to demonstrate how you can adopt the mindset of empowerment to achieve your own goals – even if you have to break a few rules along the way.
- The empowered mindset in action: How self-belief, grit and persistence trump luck — every time.
- Why you have to break the rules to achieve your goals.
- When you back yourself, you can do ‘almost’ anything.
- Embrace your body, embrace your life
In this thought-provoking presentation, Taryn takes her audience on her deeply personal journey from hating her body to embracing it, and how this powerful mindset shift has allowed her to inspire millions of others to do the same.
Lauded globally for her leadership in the body image space, Taryn’s work has been recognised by organisations such as UN Women and has earned her a number of esteemed awards, most recently being named 2023 Australian of the Year. Here she invites you behind the scenes of the last decade to discover the highs and lows of leading a global movement that has reached more than 200 million people and changed countless lives around the world.
With a no-holds-barred approach and trademark sense of humour, Taryn asks her audience to ask some hard questions about what’s really important in life, before delivering her life-changing Embrace manifesto, complete with actionable advice, so you too can Embrace your body to Embrace your life.
- A ‘to do’ list of things you can do today to start your own Embrace journey.
- How to adopt and apply the Embrace mindset to all areas of your life.
- Embrace your kids
As parents, we only want to do the right thing by our kids, but in this post-COVID, digital era the question is — how?
In this powerful, thought-provoking presentation, Taryn shines a light on the global epidemic of body shaming and self-hate that the research shows is plaguing ourselves and our children today. Drawing on a decade of experience on the front lines of fighting this serious issue, and supported by the latest research from the world’s leading body image experts, she backs it up with the hope, inspiration and practical advice that all parents need to guide themselves and their own kids through this harrowing issue.
With her trademark optimism and determination, Taryn leaves parents educated, empowered and inspired to play their own part in making things better for the next generation, and generations to come.
- Why we need to urgently address the body image crisis for our young people.
- What each of us can do to help the young people around us Embrace their bodies.
- How to start our own Embrace journey so we can live by example.
Testimonials for Taryn Brumfitt
Not surprisingly, Taryn has rated as our most valued external speaker. The feedback has been overwhelmingly positive, with many participants sharing their profound insights and empowerment to act differently for the betterment of themselves, their daughters, friends and family.
On the day she delivered a memorable, punchy session with new content that had everyone laughing and leaving inspired - just what we were after! The session was really well-reviewed with delegates commenting on the passion that Taryn brought to her session. Thank you!
Taryn was a hoot to work with! She brought our audience to their feet with her no-holds-barred approach to loving their bodies more and bringing an awareness to the issue with an unparalleled level of passion and enthusiasm that only Taryn can.
Founder / Global CEO
From a Google perspective we just love what Taryn brings to the table. We go at it from a data perspective, thinking deeply about the things we can do to change the world and we love how Taryn connects the data and the emotion together. Awesome and amazing presentation.
Global Brand Solutions Lead
We didn’t realise the impact Taryn would have on our audience. Rather than simply engaging a speaker to “entertain”, it turns out we engaged a speaker who connected deeply with a diverse and well educated group of professionals. And it wasn’t just the women who were moved. Great speaker and highly recommended.
On our feedback forms, Taryn was given top marks by all. There is no doubt that Taryn changed lives at our conference. She empowered our teachers who have now been inspired to empower their students. The message Taryn delivers is one that is desperately needed in the world of girls and women.
BJP Physical Culture