- Prize winning, bestselling author of 12 books.
- International fashion model Celebrity Television Presenter.
- A qualified Private Investigator whose research has taken her through the FBI Academy, pass the Firearms Training Simulator and acquire her CAMS race driver license and much more.
- Ambassador for the Royal Institute for Deaf and Blind Children, UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador and UNICEF Patron for Breastfeeding for the Baby Friendly Health Initiative and UNICEF’s National Ambassador for Child Survival.
- She was recognised for Outstanding Advocacy for her blog Manus Island: An insider’s report in 2014.
- Best Designed Non-Fiction Book Award, for The Fictional Woman designed by Tara Moss and Matt Stanton in 2015.
- Part of the University of Sydney’s Leadership for Good in 2015.
- Edna Ryan Award – ‘Grand Stirrer Award’ for making a feminist difference by speaking out for women and children, for a significant contribution to feminist debate and inciting others to challenge the status quo in 2015.
- Champion of the West award for community service in 2016.
- Order of Lambrick Park, ‘recognizing and honouring Lambrick Park alumni who have made significant contributions or achievements since graduation in 2017.
- Labels, Leadership and Why We Need More Women’s Voices
Women’s representation in media, fiction, politics and public life.
- Speaking Out – A 21st Century Handbook for Women and Girls
How to speak out and why it matters.
- Cyberhate Today
Online ethics, the state of cyberhate today and how to engage safely online.
- The Archetypal Woman
Women’s representation in fiction and myth.
- The Tara Moss story
Tara’s own journey.
Tara’s presentation to our students was thoughtful, intelligent and engaging. Her advice on strategies they could use in order to ‘speak out’ when faced with problems was practical, reassuring and fearless.
What an impressive woman - as we expected!! She was just wonderful. Her presentation was fabulous. I was very impressed with the lovely way in which she gave each person who had a book signed, some minutes of her personal attention. Very, very special!!
State WIEL Committee
What a generous and powerful public speaker –Tara spoke in a very thoughtful and engaging way – her words went to the heart of everyone in the audience.
Rape and Domestic Violence Services Australia
It was an absolute pleasure to have you talk at our Professionals Congress. Your self belief and conviction that anything can be achieved was truly inspiring. The interaction between yourself, Ita Buttrose], Jihab Dib and Ray Martin was fantastic and I have had so many members come and tell me how uplifted they felt afterwards.
Financial Planning Association of Australia
Tara’s informative, well-researched, motivational presentation gave the young women of our school a practical toolkit to assist them find their voice to make a real difference in their world. Her personal experiences and poignant insights were an inspiration to all who had the privilege of hearing her speak. Thank you Tara and keep up this very important work!
Ivanhoe Girls' Grammar School
Thank you so much for being our guest speaker and launching Femme Fatale at the Justice & Police Museum last night. It was wonderful… to have you share with us your professional insights and personal passion for crime history, female criminals and their glamourous fictional counterparts. The launch of the book and exhibition [sic] such a success. Femme Fatale is off to an excellent start with your wonderful endorsements, strong publicity and marketing and great word of mouth – a winning combination for us.
Femme Fatale: the female criminal exhibition
Not only does Tara Moss look like a total goddess, but she’s smart, funny and she writes.
With her stunning blonde looks, sparkling wit and writing savvy, she is the perfect host...
Melbourne Fashion Festival
...Hosted by stunning International model and best selling author, Tara Moss...proved why she is so popular both here and overseas with her professionalism, humour and excellent hosting skills.
The Melbourne Racing Club
The witty and wonderful international model and author Tara Moss compered...
The Sunday Age
THE oh-so laid-back model-turned-author Tara Moss impressed everybody with her hosting performance for the Chadstone Fashion Stakes. She was easy-going and a breeze to deal with...
The Eye, Herald Sun
[Tara,] Your skills as a speaker are outstanding, and the message you gave was one that should be heard by school students across the state.
The Eating Disorders Foundation
We’ve already had some fantastic feedback, and, not surprisingly, much of it centred on our excellent choice of MC for the evening. We’re particularly amazed at how well [Tara Moss] was able to step into the role with short notice, and the way she interacted so easily with the guests, it really made a big difference to achieving the vibe we were seeking.
PR and Marketing, Australian Retailers Association
Brilliant job! [The client] and myself were so impressed with you, and the way in which you handled the evening and the audience...
You have been a delight to work with...You not only possess talent and beauty but show humility, have humour and patience and an electric presence that is admired by all whom you meet.
Ecco Productions Pty Ltd
Invaluable contribution as compere...poise, professionalism and expertise...
Heart Research Institute
Your talk was great...everyone was inspired by your story of dedication and enthusiasm for life.
iFocus Pty Limited
I have had terrific feedback from the ladies who attended the Stradbroke Ladies Lunch - your personal style, stories and delivery of your speech made for a very successful and humorous lunch.
Public Relations Hilton Hotel, Brisbane
[Our launches] went extremely well and a great big thanks again to you for being such an important part of that success. You were certainly a BIG HIT!
Iomega Australia/New Zealand
Tara is a polished presenter with so much to offer in the area of corporate communication.
USQ Corporate Club, Australia
Stunning model and author Tara Moss proved the consummate compere...
Thank you again for MC'ing the night for us. I have had a great deal of feedback from people who attended the night... all commented on how well you spoke and conducted the evening.