Tammy Barton Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Tammy Barton
- Founder and Director of MyBudget, Australia’s leading personal budgeting service
- MyBudget has helped more than 75,000 clients Australia-wide and currently manages close to a billion dollars every year on behalf of their clients.
- MyBudget has been listed on the Fast 100 list for 4 years running.
- She was named 2017 Telstra South Australian Business Woman of the Year, Ernst & Young’s ‘Young’ Entrepreneur of the Year and acknowledged by International Business Times Australia in its 100 Women of Influence Awards.
- She has been on the BankSA Advisory Board for 5 years.
Topics for Tammy Barton
- Identifying, developing and directing the implementation of business strategy
- Cultivating a reputation in the market, and with clients and partners
- Establishing and achieving sales and profitability goals
- Developing and executing marketing and communications strategy
- Managing profit & loss responsibility
Testimonials for Tammy Barton
Tammy was wonderful. She built a great rapport with the audience and our clients really liked her. Her team were easy to contact and always prompt with responses and feedback.
Success Resources Global