Sue Currie Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Sue Currie
- Sue Currie is a businesswoman, speaker and author recognised as an authority on personal branding to boost image, profile, brand and business.
- From weather girl to model, entertainment publicist and corporate PR executive, Sue’s whole career has been about helping others to shine.
- Sue is the author of IMPRESSario – Present and Promote the Star Within You and the co-author of Apprentice to Business ACE – Your inside-out guide to personal branding.
- Sue has worked with: AMP, Box Hill Institute, Cerebos, GSK, La Trobe University, Nutricia, Reckitt Benckiser and Westpac.
- She is a media commentator on personal branding having appeared on Sky News Business, and in magazines such as Vogue, Cleo, Marketing Magazine, Daily Telegraph, Sydney Morning Herald and on Qantas Radio Q.
- Sue aims to inspire entrepreneurs (and, in particular, women in business to be confident, achieve their personal best and shine in business.
Topics for Sue Currie
- Brand yourself to stand out and shine: Define your personal brand, personality and image
- Does your brand look good in this? The power of professional image and style
- Business shine: executive presence, networking and business etiquette
- Meet the media: The art of savvy and communication
- Promote your brand: Personal PR to build brand visibility and business
Testimonials for Sue Currie
I was lucky enough to meet Sue at the PCOA (Professional Conference Organisers Association) Conference where she was a keynote speaker. I found her talk on personal branding to be very engaging and thought provoking. It was a very important message that Sue delivers in an entertaining way. I would highly recommend Sue to you as an expert in personal branding and as a public speaker.
Gold Coast Business Events
Your style was warm, engaging and credible and you delivered excellently to our brief of raising awareness of the importance of image and personal brand in today’s workplace. Participant feedback was very positive with comments like, "Great. Left me wanting more; a great reminder on how to stand out and show your brand; was great to get feedback on how my peers see me.”
Organisation & Employee Development Manager
Many thanks for your recent presentation for AIM’s evening Hot Topic series at our Brisbane facility. It was extremely informative with a lot of great “takeaways” for guests. We had very positive feedback on the night with many staying back afterwards to discuss further and network. Also, several non-members present on the night enquired about membership based on the quality of your presentation.
Australian Institute of Management
We engaged Sue Currie to conduct a personal branding workshop for our team at Gold Coast Water during a time of change and restructure to our organisation. Sue’s workshop provided great value in assisting our business unit and employees to consider their own profile, identity and legacy. Participants were given advice on how to understand their own brand and sell themselves which in turn lifted their confidence and self-esteem. I would recommend this workshop to others as it positively helped our team to shine.
Manager Service Sustainability
City of Gold Coast
Thank you so much for your fabulous presentation last week. I've had really good feedback from many people who attended, and your presentation style really shows your level of experience. You are certainly dynamic and know how to hold an audiences' interest!
These things are made so much easier when presenters actually believe in what they are telling an audience. Your experience and knowledge certainly showed in your presentation and the way you kept everybody engaged just made for a much more delightful workshop.
NSW Department of Industry & Investment
An engaging and informative presenter, Sue has helped our firm build on our professional image and personal skills. Thank you.
Spry Roughley Accountants
We felt that you delivered a program that was engaging, informative and met both the needs of our business and our graduates. Feedback from participants suggested they learnt many new and important skills preparing them for the corporate world. One graduate suggested it was the highlight of the week long induction and particularly found the module on 'personal and company image' interesting and beneficial. I would highly recommend your presentation to all graduates commencing their professional careers and look forward to working with you again in the future.
Fuji Xerox Australia
Some comments about your presentation included: Very informative, gave me some gems in such a short period of time; Very clear and easy to understand and gets everyone involved; dynamic, articulate and obviously well-versed in her subject matter; Sue was fabulous - absolutely Fabulous!; Absolutely brilliant - one of the best presenters I've seen - every single second of the workshop was jam-packed full of information and learning.
NSW Department of State & Regional Development
I would like to sincerely thank you for making such an outstanding presentation – ‘Putting your Best Face Forward’. Your insight on presentation skills and personal brand was insightful, informative and entertaining. I know all present thoroughly enjoyed themselves. NSW Australia-Israel Chamber of Commerce
Sue worked as the MC for the Women in Technology Annual Awards Night Gala. I was impressed with the passion and professionalism which Sue brought to this role. She took the time to understand our organization and its values. Our event was a fantastic success and Sue contributed greatly to that.
President Women in Technology