- Stephen Krempl comes with experience as a corporate executive where he was the CLO for Starbucks Coffee and Yum! Brands Inc.
- Stephen is a high energy and engaging speaker with real-life corporate stories that include both his own and those from his clients.
- He has a broad experience base multiculturally and has trained and presented in 30+ countries.
- He is the best selling author of The 5% Zone – Visibility Strategies that Get You Recognized and Rewarded in Any Organization.
- Born and raised in Singapore but has been living in US for the last 22 years and keenly observed the need to understand corporate cultural nuances.
- If You Are Not Visible You Are Invisible!
- The 5% Zone – Visibility Strategies that Get You Recognized and Rewarded in Any Organization
- Positively Negative – How to Turn Negative Messages to Positive One
- How to Win in the Work World When You Are Just Starting Out?
Your high energy and humorous yet direct style of webinar presentation captured the full attention of our participants. We know this because we noticed the participant numbers kept growing to 400+, with no one dropping out. Also, the evaluations and overwhelming questions we received during Q & A, showed us the content was right on target, insightful, and valuable to the LEADx candidates. Thank YOU for hosting the first Courage webinar today!
Global Business Services
He held the entire audience hanging on his every word as he shared his insights to become highly visible to executive leaders. In fact, we used him again for our online Learning Incubator, and he had the same impact. I would highly recommend him for any live or virtual event.
Business Agility Institute
I have had the fortune of attending Stephen’s program and reading his book. The tips, techniques and examples (and stories) he shares are invaluable if you want to be Visible and get recognized in any large Global Organization.
737 Boeing Production System
We received amazing feedback for the entire event, and everyone loved your GEM message. Also, I like to say your energy and passion in which you delivered it made a huge difference.
Co-Founder and Managing Director
Thank you for the online presentation today. We received positive feedback from ERG members that it catered very well to the audience needs. The pointers you offered were really good!
Agile Big Bet Devops RTE