- Sione has featured in every major news publication in Australia
- He has reached over 2 Million people through his social media outlets
- He has appeared Live on ABC Breakfast Show
- He wrote and published his autobiography The Second Phase
- He has Partnered with PCYC to deliver wellbeing presentations to dis-engaged youth
- Sione was interviewed and had an article published by Kerwin Rae, Australia’s leading human performance specialist and entrepreneur
- Culture – Creating an environment to thrive
- Leadership – Who must you be
- Success – It’s not what you think it is
- Mindset – A way of thinking
- Influence – Authentic Communication
- Human Behaviour – Why we do what we do
Sione’s story and presentation to a group of teenagers and teachers was brilliant. Sione’s life story from the highs to the lows, how he overcame the challenges facing him and the way he presented and interacted with the group was inspirational. Often people face challenges in their lives and find themselves in situations they perceive as overwhelming. Thank you for sharing your life story with us and showing the young people how they can overcome challenges no matter how big or small they are. It was a privilege to meet you and listen to your presentations.
I wish to thank Sione Faumuina for his contribution to our NRL Wellbeing Education Summit where 197 professional players and staff attended. The method with which Sione projected his story to the attendees was very unique and engaging by way of his genuine honesty and heart-felt message. The attentiveness of the crowd, riveted to his ‘every word’ delivered the most positive feedback and help make the day a success. To see and believe that a person can still achieve after very tough times is indeed great education for young men.
Wellbeing & Education Manager
Sione was an entertaining, passionate and engaging speaker, in all honestly I was expecting another ex-football player to talk about his glory days, however Sione spoke briefly about his rapid rise to fame and his downfall, he then went onto how he used life’s hard lesson to make himself the person he needed to be.
Master Locksmiths Association of Australasia